Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government (14403 Views)

Nigerians “are So Petty” To Question Tinubu’s Health Status: Umahi / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Corruption Thrives In The Executive Too, Secondus Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by lomprico(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2020
who is this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by stanisbaratheon: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2020
This Muppet of a senate President.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Mikat: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Lawan,a constituency fuels corruption in Nigeria. NDDC,a recent is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Vikynas: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2020
See his face like baby pig

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Melchfran: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lawan-its-petty-to-say-corruption-thrives-under-this-govt/
God punish ya father and ya ancestors even ancestors ma self u no get.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Jabioro: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2020
This man twisted the matter,got himself entangled and made him the chief corruption head..He bundled the administration into corruption tunnel,he tried to save the head of last government,give credit to this administration yet mark them with low GDP....He spoke grammar without analysis.. Buffoon in the house..

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Temptee101(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2020
See this mor.on!

Just a silly slimy bastard.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Xscape1993(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
You need a good doctor to check your blood pressure sir. This is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria & human race.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by getinspired01(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Maybe you are the one being petty and partisan to accept the fact and embrace the truth and focus on achieving you campaign promises than drawing comparison to previous administration.

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day
https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Born2Breed(f): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol. Home feeding is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by ddeola: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2020
YOUR GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by proclinician: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.
Anuofias!

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

It's just a recycle.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
What do you expect from a robotic rubber stamp senate president.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Femijohn198: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Rubber stamp Senate

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by kristisking(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2020
What do you expect from rubber stamp NASS.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Burruchaga71(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Corruption is far worse than stealing...
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by mightyhazel: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2020
thats true tho... corruption didt thrive

it blossomed..

blew out of prorportion

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by PremierGuy(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
The systematic underhand corruption under this APC government makes PDP like childplay. After all, there is no difference between the two parties.
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by drcharlesfella: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by BUHARImyDOG: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by BUHARImyDOG: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.
Anuofias!

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

ZOMBIESIM HAS REALLY DESTROYED YOU PATAPATA

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Waterypussy2(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:

Anuofias!

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
After all this long episode, you got only 2 likes. That's shows you always talk gibberish .

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Franktom247(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Its safe to say that the legislature is in the armpit of a certain cattle rearer

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Meteng: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2020
The worst head of parliament in the history of any nation

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by lexy2014: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:

Anuofias!

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,

This is d one NDDC spent in a space of 5months under this administration with no repercussion. Yet this is d one we know& this is just one agency. What of d ones we don't no& d other ministries, departments and agencies? What of d presidency itself?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Yus2020:
Ahmed Lawan the rubber stamp Senate president history will never forget you continue 2023 coming
they're all bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2020
U'll suffer for 600years for saying that [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by benqo01(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2020
This man and his master will know no peace.....i wonder how we got to this level in this country.....Lawan or what his he called is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by exponentfriday: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2020
hummm you can't give what you don't have...
who is me to blame the Senate president of federation but its big shame our own powerful senate president is saying something senseless like this....
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by sterlingD(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2020
For once let us be nationalistic and patriotic to tell the truth without fear or favour.All is not well and All is not right with Nigeria right now.

Let us not engage in sugar coating the true pictures of the state of affairs of this country.Lets call a spade a spade.No bulk passing of blame of any kind.The truth is staring at us in the face and not hiding.Say it as it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.