Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? (549 Views)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures / See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by aragon4realz(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Days after the just concluded BBNAIJA reality show some people are still glued to the TV watching and listening to the theme song, browsing their Instagram page and all sort of thing.do you experience this in your house.see the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaol4XUVCU

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by majamajic(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2020
I still checked on the channel today

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by aragon4realz(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2020
majamajic:
I still checked on the channel today
why do you still check on the channel when you know that the show has ended
Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by phorget(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2020
aragon4realz:

Checking to see if they've started the part2 nah.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by majamajic(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
aragon4realz:

I wan see if the replaced it or maybe showing old clips , whenever I scroll the channels I still check it , they said 5 new channels will come up soon
Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by aragon4realz(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
phorget:

Checking to see if they've started the part2 nah.
lol funny
Re: BBNAIJA ADDICTION : Does This Happen In Your House? by aragon4realz(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
majamajic:

I wan see if the replaced it or maybe showing old clips , whenever I scroll the channels I still check it , they said 5 new channels will come up soon
old clips indeed

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Footballers In The World And Their Net Worth 2020 / #JusticeForFavor: 11 year old girl running errands, gang-raped to death (Photos) / Eminem Tried To Date Rihanna But Jay-z Stopped It! So Rihanna Dated Chris Brown!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.