Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee (741 Views)

I Know I'm a Controversial Person - says Apostle Constance C. Friday / “I Do Not Like Android Phones Touching My Hand, I Am An Iphone Person” – Vee / "You Know I Walk The Talk" - Toke Makinwa Steps Out In White (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee by RandomAfrican1: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2020

Vee, known in real life as Victoria Adeleye, was on the hot seat with BBNaija Reality TV Show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

The interview started quite interestingly when Ebuka asked, “should I call you the Ice Queen or…”

Vee responded saying, “call me what you like, I live that calling!” and ended the statement with a proud smile lol… this girl…

Ebuka then asked her how she felt being the first to be evicted from the top five. She answered saying she was expecting it and wasn’t surprised. She expressed her gratitude for having made it that far and attributed her longevity on the show to grace.

She added saying that, ” I feel like I am quite a controversial person… somebody that speaks their mind and I don’t know if a lot of people are ready to accept those kinds of people yet.”

Ebuka then asked the “Neo question” and reminded her that she actually went for the chase… you will find her response to this in the video below;

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-i-know-i-am-a-controversial-person-vee/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCgS8lx_sI
Re: Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee by OKorowanta: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Neo already Know this.
If I were his brother I'll tell him to tread softly before you go kill am with pants washing assignment.
So unnecessarily toxic..
Re: Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee by chatinent: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Is it just me thinking this is irrelevant?
Re: Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee by Mokason28: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Vee the real INDAHBOSKI... Abegggg pack your family members clothes give Neo to wash any day he comes visiting
That Neo bu Anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee by dominique(f): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Vee has a lot of work to do on herself

(1) (Reply)

Music: Olamide - Plenty Ft Fireboy DML Download / #endsars All Night Party By End Sars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate (video) / And Its All Gone But Nobody Ugly- Model's Before & After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.