Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? (1050 Views)

5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / Overnight Phone Charging Causes The Demise Of Seven (7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Bensondrums(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Goodday nairalanders

Please your advise and solutions will be greatly needed...... A friend of mine complained to me that she plugged her phone to a stabilizer due to the low voltage at the time to charge her phone... And when she got to her place of work the next day she decided to charge the phone the normal way. It did charge but wen it got to 94% it didnt go further than that.it remained at 94%.

Please my fellow nairalanders, i know some of you might have experienced this or have experience in handling such issues..what could be wrong with the phone? I tried consulting google but no satisfactory answer.

Please help your boy...thanks
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Emmyreal4(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Bensondrums:
Goodday nairalanders

Please your advise and solutions will be greatly needed...... A friend of mine complained to me that she plugged her phone to a stabilizer due to the low voltage at the time to charge her phone... And when she got to her place of work the next day she decided to charge the phone the normal way. It did charge but wen it got to 94% it didnt go further than that.it remained at 94%.

Please my fellow nairalanders, i know some of you might have experienced this or have experience in handling such issues..what could be wrong with the phone? I tried consulting google but no satisfactory answer.

which product??
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Sundrus: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Change battery...the thing don bad.
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by happy662(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Emmyreal4:
which product??
E non go pass techno, infinix or itel

6 Likes

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Emmyreal4(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2020
happy662:
E non go pass techno, infinix or itel
bro you dey vex grin

8 Likes

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by LeeSantos(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
its a calibration issue. you phone software reads the 95 as being fully charged. instead of the normal 100%.
to fox this u need to re calibrate Ur battery. by completely draining it and letting it to shutdown by itself. then charge it when it is off until it gets to 100. u can still leave it for some mins after 100.
then turn it on.
that should solve it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Kunja2: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bensondrums:
Goodday nairalanders

it might be that the battery is bad. Go and have it changed.
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Ogarexmas: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
LeeSantos:
its a calibration issue. you phone software reads the 95 as being fully charged. instead of the normal 100%.
to fox this u need to re calibrate Ur battery. by completely draining it and letting it to shutdown by itself. then charge it when it is off until it gets to 100. u can still leave it for some mins after 100.
then turn it on.
that should solve it.
@Op follow this advice I have experience this before

1 Like

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Emeka71(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ogarexmas:

@Op follow this advice I have experience this before
That thing should be a battery meter case and such happens in a refurbished phone.
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by investigator007: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
back up and factory reset your phone, allow it to discharge completely and now recharge it, that should help

1 Like

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by BestMan001: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Two things could be the problem..
1. Bad battery
2. Bad charger
Try changing each at a time.

1 Like

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by edoairways: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
bensondrums check your battery
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Vyzz: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
How I go tec no....
Shebi I tell u

I sure say the battery no dey Tey before in finix

7 Likes

Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Homeboiy: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Change down board

Issues solved.
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Petyr1: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
i forgot my phone while charging for long only to check the percentage and saw 104%. that was my first time of seeing that
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by jericco1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Petyr1:
i forgot my phone while charging for long only to check the percentage and saw 104%. that was my first time of seeing that
It is well
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by sunshineV(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Vyzz:
How I go tec no....

Shebi I tell u

I sure say the battery no dey Tey before in finix
dont u ever leave me grin
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Try a different charger.
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Mohbola(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
It might be the battery, but try using another charger
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2020
IPhone or nothing bro

Don't buy a toy next time
Re: Phone Charging Does Not Exceeds 94%..why? by Osasnidas(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2020
We keep learning everyday, when you watch some tech videos on smartphones, you will know that some smartphone companies uses software in their phones to trick it's users to believing that their phones are fully charged at 100% in other for battery of the phones to last longer.. relax bro, that extra 6% battery is insignificant if your phone can last a day on a single charge..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus , 128gb - Hot Deal / ... / A Month Old Infinix Note 10+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.