Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) (1266 Views)

May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by Ihedinobi3: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So know that everyone else have their conscience and that means your understanding will ever remain your PERSONAL opinion not something you should throw at others and expect them flow with you! cheesy

As I keep saying, believe whatever you want. If it is false, you will suffer for it. If it is true, you will be blessed for it. Only you, not you and anyone else, certainly not me.

And if my position is my personal opinion, yours is nothing more than a mob's verdict. Doesn't make it true either.
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

As I keep saying, believe whatever you want. If it is false, you will suffer for it. If it is true, you will be blessed for it. Only you, not you and anyone else, certainly not me.
And if my position is my personal opinion, yours is nothing more than a mob's verdict. Doesn't make it true either.

I understood you perfectly, you believe you have the truth but you can't find anyone to agree with you. I also believe i have the truth and i've got millions of people in different continents sharing the same line of thought with me.
So let God be the judge! smiley

1 Like

Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by Ihedinobi3: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I understood you perfectly, you believe you have the truth but you can't find anyone to agree with you. I also believe i have the truth and i've got millions of people in different continents sharing the same line of thought with me.
So let God be the judge! smiley

You did? Then you went on and said "you believe you have the truth but you can't find anyone to agree with you"? How did you compute that from what I said?

I am neither looking for anyone to agree with me nor actually alone in what I believe. Since I have actually said that before, you're very badly mistaken, not very bright, or just lying as you have been doing.

Keep your numbers, friend. I don't know how many true believers there are, but I know that at the end of the Tribulation, there will still be a "multitude that no man can count from every tribe and language and nation on the earth" rejoicing in the victory of Jesus Christ. That is enough for me. I will meet my brothers and sisters at the wedding banquet at the beginning of the Millennium.

As for you, as I said, all those who do not believe in Jesus Christ the God-Man who is revealed in the Bible as having come and died for our sins will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. Repent before that becomes your lot permanently.

1 Like

Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by K254725: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I will be writing them down if I were you. The prophesies are from GOD, not copied. HE told his servant to always guide you people.

Write them down so you don't forget.
I hope you'll be posting the prophecies soon smiley
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

You did? Then you went on and said "you believe you have the truth but you can't find anyone to agree with you"? How did you compute that from what I said?

I am neither looking for anyone to agree with me nor actually alone in what I believe. Since I have actually said that before, you're very badly mistaken, not very bright, or just lying as you have been doing.

Keep your numbers, friend. I don't know how many true believers there are, but I know that at the end of the Tribulation, there will still be a "multitude that no man can count from every tribe and language and nation on the earth" rejoicing in the victory of Jesus Christ. That is enough for me. I will meet my brothers and sisters at the wedding banquet at the beginning of the Millennium.

As for you, as I said, all those who do not believe in Jesus Christ the God-Man who is revealed in the Bible as having come and died for our sins will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. Repent before that becomes your lot permanently.

See delusion! cheesy

You believe your beliefs can't be verified yet you're saying people should believe what is not practicable in any form. Don't you know that this same thing you just said is what every deluded religionsist say yet there is nothing to show for their beliefs? James 2:18-26
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I will be writing them down if I were you. The prophesies are from GOD, not copied. HE told his servant to always guide you people.

Bump....
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes4: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. ... .
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... .....
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .... ..
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump......... .. .
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by GdNews32: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Posts:
Do Not Despise Prophesies (1 Thessalonians 5:20)
https://www.nairaland.com/6205596/not-despise-prophesies-1-thessalonians#95345846

Bump.....
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by GdNews32: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Posts:
https://www.nairaland.com/6205596/not-despise-prophesies-1-thessalonians#95345846

Bump.. .... .... ...........
Re: Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Posts:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Natalie Todd / Meet The Pastor From Togo That Always Wear High Heels. Pictures Inside / Let's Pray For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.