Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Bbnaija: Vee And I Are Meant For Each Other, But Let’s Wait And See – Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Vee And I Are Meant For Each Other, But Let’s Wait And See – Neo (454 Views)

BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee And I Are Meant For Each Other, But Let’s Wait And See – Neo by RandomAfrican1: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2020

Neo Akpofure, the 3rd runner-up of this season’s Big Brother Naija Reality TV show, as expected had his first interview outside of the house with none other than the indefatigable Ebuka.

Ebuka started by asking the ex-housemate how he came so prepared to “drip” fashion-wise.

“You see, I will not lie ehn, I don’t think I was even prepared enough,” Neo answered.

“Well, let’s go back to last night, the finale. You were the second to leave the house. Did your position surprise you?” Ebuka quizzed.

Neo answered saying that he is actually grateful for being 4th out of all the 20 housemates. He added that he being in the top 5 alone was surprising enough for him, so all he has to offer is gratitude to God and everyone else who made it happen.

Ebuka then asked the housemate from Warri what his thoughts were when he and his girlfriend Vee pulled a smart one on the other housemates and got saved from eviction in the 9th week, “did you feel like the other housemates hated you guys?”

“You see ehn, me I didn't even care how they felt as long as me and my girl were safe,” he posited.

Watch the full interview below;

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-vee-and-i-are-meant-for-each-other-but-lets-wait-and-see-neo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGP5zPrmwEg
Re: Bbnaija: Vee And I Are Meant For Each Other, But Let’s Wait And See – Neo by IamD18: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
The hustle for foreign papers can make a young man like Neo wash pant for a lady on a National reality show.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mum In Trouble After Using Bible During Chieftaincy Title(video) / Award Winning Nolllywood Costumier Iniemi Ogoun Richard Celebrate Birthday Looki / Rihanna Hairstyle DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.