Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture (36493 Views)

Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / N30m Fraud: Herbalist Sacks Counsel, As Court Sends Him Back To Prison Till Sep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
when are they going to jail Tinubu, Buhari, senators, and other politicians?

when?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by ariesbull: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
My sophisticated folks in sophisticated scam by sophisticated youth. .... Do the time cos of the crime
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by SmartPolician: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
70% of Nigerian youths don't have legit work.

That's FALSE

70% is too much

If you carry out such estimates, you need to consider those guys in the market and street running small businesses.

If the rate of crime rockets to 70%, no country will let Nigerians an inch near their domains.
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by sadi78: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Pathyuche(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigeria is a country you can do fraud and go enjoy your money in prison for while and come back without repent
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by livinbygrace: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
sammysmiles:
You are the greatest fool to compare yourself with some one in government.... You think say na 1 day dem enter dat position? Engage in crime na make efcc catch you make we see which person eye go clear.... Shebi as dem catch dis ur friend now Im eye Don clear no be my own....

I believe if I am not old enough to be your father I should be old enough to be your uncle and I believe you won’t be so stupid calling someone old enough to be your uncle foolish?Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Interesting... Politicians move Billions from states and nation coffers, and get house arrests or fines worth less than a quarter of what they stole.

Such a 'progressive' nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by able20(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
Not far from the truth based on the statistics
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by sammysmiles(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
livinbygrace:

I believe if I am not old enough to be your father I should be old enough to be your uncle and I believe you won’t be so stupid calling someone old enough to be your uncle foolish?Peace
Now you are talking about age.... Why don't your age allow you speak wisdom Would you pray for your son to be like this guy Why are you deceiving yourself
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by PlayerMeji: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
So where's the CHANGE the new government talked about?

[quote author=MENELIIK post=94432216][/quote]
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by daviesmania(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Two cases but one picture..... Who is this one exactly?
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Deejay1000(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
I'm among the 30% that likes genuine work can you find a job for me??

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Eniola40(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
What is the meaning of that gift card sef, i have been hearing about it for long and i don't have any idea how it works

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by rickyamos: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by 2cribz: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
All those apete boys for ibadan wey dey do adult dating scam aka olosho work,dem too like giftcard. Wtf 250$. 100$ giftcard na 26k black market. Wtf.when u fit bill client better money or use client aza pick at least 1m or more. Wetin be gift card 250 dolls. E no even reach 60k ,money wey u go burn under 30 mins.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by uuzba(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aug28th:

How you arrived @ 70% baffles me
Don't mind him.
It's actually 71%.
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Updating9JA:

...Delivering her judgment, Oyefeso sentenced the convict to seven years’ imprisonment without an option of fine.

The charge read, “That you, Adeniran Rasheed Adesina (a.k.a. Bella Danner), sometime in 2019, at Ibadan, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, with intent to defraud, obtained various gift cards worth of $250 from one Luis Barrera, a white male, when you falsely represented to him that you are a white female by name Bella Danner that is in love with him and other pretences, which representations you knew to be false.”

Adesina pleaded guilty to the charge read to him, prompting the EFCC’s counsel, Lanre Abdulrasheed, to pray the court to convict him accordingly.

However, counsel for the defendant, Hammed Opasola, urged the court to consider community service sentence.

Akintola jailed the accused for six months with effect from the date of his arrest, June 30, 2020.

The court also ordered him to refund his victim through the EFCC.

He equally forfeited his Infinix Hot5 mobile phone to the Federal Government.
Source: https://punchng.com/man-jailed-seven-years-for-n30m-fraud-in-lagos/

The first got the Judge really angry by declaring not guilty for the crime he obviously committed, hence slammed with 7 years jail-term, alongside his company folded and available funds confsicated.

While the other, a wannabe yahoo boy ($250 Gift-Card Fraud) was pitied with just 6 months jail-term and community service for pleading guilty, though his partner-in-crime (Infinix Hot5 mobile phone) was divorced from him and now belongs to the Federal Government. grin

Still wondering what FG will do with the phone since it is not enough to refund the white man. I think it should be sold and money realised be sent to the nearest motherless baby home. That should buy enough pampers for some kids ahead of Independence Day Celebration. smiley
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aug28th:

... Lef de Mumu n his Ignorant Mumurism !

Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by kissnellyagu: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlols.....
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Kwara1stson: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
2cribz:
All those apete boys for ibadan wey dey do adult dating scam aka olosho work,dem too like giftcard. Wtf 250$. 100$ giftcard na 26k black market. Wtf.when u fit bill client better money or use client aza pick at least 1m or more. Wetin be gift card 250 dolls. E no even reach 60k ,money wey u go burn under 30 mins.. Nonsense
show me way bro
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
chloride6:
Person go jail for $250 gift card?

Mad ooh
Them done fall person because of $100 dey there dey shock undecided
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Ogaga87(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
He equally forfeited his Infinix Hot5 mobile phone to the Federal Government.

Give to Magu and Malami to sell at computer village

Criminals
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Asadujames202(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

Olosho no be work
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by jadeliyi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aug28th:

Thank you Nigeria with facts that can't be reference to, there are no research conducted.
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Aug28th(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
jadeliyi:

Thank you Nigeria with facts that can't be reference to, there are no research conducted.
I don't understand...
Re: Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture by Hollumedeyyy: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
How the guy take do ham abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.