Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP (35247 Views)

Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Emmanuel Uduaghan has no electoral value, even as a seating governor, he was unable to secure Senatorial ticket for himself. When he decamped to APC, I said it, that his membership in APC will not change anything, the same thing is applicable to his leaving. He rode to power on the back of Ibori, he is not a grassroot politician like Okowa, Cairo Ojugboh, James manager, Ighoyota Amori, Great Ogboru and co, that has their political structure in the the grassroot level. The same thing is applicable to Ovie Omo-Agege, he is showing superman because he rode to power from the back of Great Ogboru.
You definitely no nothing about ovie
Better go and update yourself
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Remove Amori, manager, ogboru from your list has grassroot politicans. Amori can't stand on his own without Ibori backing, Manager has been winning because Ijaws will vote for him and Ogboru has been depending on Urhobo and Isoko vote to win.
Agege and Okowa are grassroot politicans, who have followers everywhere in Delta.
Okowa doesn’t have followers everywhere in delta state. He only has pdp and ibori and the zoning arrangement. He is not a grassroots politician. He just got lucky through ibori
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Manager won him by 30 vote during pdp primaries. Uduaghan left PDP because manager refuse to step down for him and now he is back because it's itsekiri turn to produce the senator. Isoko and Ijaws will vote for diden, because he is not a tribalist like Uduaghan
What about isoko, is it not time for them to produce a candidate?
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

Okowa doesn’t have followers everywhere in delta state. He only has pdp and ibori and the zoning arrangement. He is not a grassroots politician. He just got lucky through ibori
Almost politicans got lucky because of zoning arrangements
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

The guy popularity is out of this world. Manager doesn't have such popularity among Delta south people(Isoko, Ijaw and itsekiri) Okowa had to step in to save manager from losing the primaries.
Manager will always win
Nobody can stop him except he chooses not to run
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Almost politicans got lucky because of zoning arrangements
He is not a grassroots politician period
You know nothing about delta state politics
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

What about isoko, is it not time for them to produce a candidate?
Isoko produce the 1st senator in 1999, their major problem is Leo-Ogor who feels he can control everything
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

He is not a grassroots politician period
You know nothing about delta state politics
If you say grin were are from in Delta state
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Isoko produce the 1st senator in 1999, their major problem is Leo-Ogor who feels he can control everything
Isoko hasn’t gotten nothing from delta south since them.
I urge them to put a candidate forward or they exempt themselves from voting.

They have a good population even more than the two other groups
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

If you say grin were are from in Delta state
I have said my bit
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

Isoko hasn’t gotten nothing from delta south since them.
I urge them to put a candidate forward or they exempt themselves from voting.

They have a good population even more than the two other groups
I will think the next deputy governor or speaker is coming from isoko. Askia is doing great has MD DESOPADEC, so anything can happen. Leo-Ogor has been saving the Senate sit for himself
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by techtechh: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

I will think the next deputy governor or speaker is coming from isoko. Askia is doing great has MD DESOPADEC, so anything can happen. Leo-Ogor has been saving the Senate sit for himself
Are you isoko?
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

I have said my bit
grin Guy we be 1 O
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
techtechh:

Are you isoko?
Ijaw
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by Damoche10: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Was he not from PDP? Who is fooling who
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Remove Amori, manager, ogboru from your list has grassroot politicans. Amori can't stand on his own without Ibori backing, Manager has been winning because Ijaws will vote for him and Ogboru has been depending on Urhobo and Isoko vote to win.
Agege and Okowa are grassroot politicans, who have followers everywhere in Delta.
Amo-Agege a grassroot politician?
To start with, he has been a governorship aspirants twice in PDP before decamping to APC, what was his votes in those primaries? According to you, Ogboru depends on Urhobo votes, thank God both of them are from Urhobo, can you say Omo-Agege is more popular than Ogboru in Urhobo which both of them hail from? Outside Ugheli, Which other areas does Omo-Agege has support? Without Ogboru being a candidate, Omo-Agege cannot win election. It may interest you to know that the paltry votes Omo-Agege usually got in few occasions he contested primaries in PDP, came from his local government, he has no political base outside Ugheli. I repeat, he rode to power at the back of Ogboru, even the blinds in Delta states knows it.

Secondly you said James manager was only winning because of Ijaw votes, that is part of grassroot politicking I'm talking about, if he is not a grassroots man, Ijaw won't be supporting him because he is not the only Jaw politician in the senatorial district. Uduaghan as a seating Governor could not stopped him, he has to stepped down for him when the game matured. I can tell you, James Manager will win that seat as many times as he want expect he choses not to contest. No politician in that zone is popular as him.
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Amo-Agege a grassroot politician?
To start with, he has been a governorship aspirants twice in PDP before decamping to APC, what was his votes in those primaries? According to you, Ogboru depends on Urhobo votes, thank God both of them are from Urhobo, can you say Omo-Agege is more popular than Ogboru in Urhobo which both of them hail from? Outside Ugheli, Which other areas does Omo-Agege has support? Without Ogboru being a candidate, Omo-Agege cannot win election. It may interest you to know that the paltry votes Omo-Agege usually got in few occasions he contested primaries in PDP, came from his local government, he has no political base outside Ugheli. I repeat, he rode to power at the back of Ogboru, even the blinds in Delta states knows it.

Secondly you said James manager was only winning because of Ijaw votes, that is part of grassroot politicking I'm talking about, if he is not a grassroots man, Ijaw won't be supporting him because he is not the only Jaw politician in the senatorial district. Uduaghan as a seating Governor could not stopped him, he has to stepped down for him when the game matured. I can tell you, James Manager will win that seat as many times as he want expect he choses not to contest. No politician in that zone is popular as him.
On those occasion Omo agege lost primaries , zoning arrangements was in play. Manager has been winning because of sentiment voting and even Ijaw are tired of him.
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
tutudesz:

On those occasion Omo agege lost primaries , zoning arrangements was in play. Manager has been winning because of sentiment voting and even Ijaw are tired of him.
loosing is understatements, someone that only mustered 10 votes, the highest he got in 2015, when he had more than 30 delegates from his LGA. even Orubebe from the same zone with Udughan as at then, got 79 votes not to talk of a person that is from different zone. In 2007 he got only 2 votes while Pius Ewerido, Ajaife Odebala, from the same zone with him got 67 and 45 respectively. Okowa, when the so called zoning u mentioned was against him in 2007, narrowly lost to Uduaghan, even without the support Ibori. Even with Omo -Agege present status as DSP, he can't not stand Cairo Ojugboh, Ogboru, Victor Ochei popularity in Delta state APC politics. Maybe, u are counting on maze snatching as part of his grassroot politicking. Oshiomhole he is backing on, is no longer there, everyone will answer his father's name when jungle mature.
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by RillJ(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
He cannot be trusted again!

tutudesz:
Uduaghan should forget his senatorial ambition undecided because Delta South will not vote for you simple
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
loosing is understatements, someone that only mustered 10 votes, the highest he got in 2015, when he had more than 30 delegates from his LGA. even Orubebe from the same zone with Udughan as at then, got 79 votes not to talk of a person that is from different zone. In 2007 he got only 2 votes while Pius Ewerido, Ajaife Odebala, from the same zone with him got 67 and 45 respectively. Okowa, when the so called zoning u mentioned was against him in 2007, narrowly lost to Uduaghan, even without the support Ibori. Even with Omo -Agege present status as DSP, he can't not stand Cairo Ojugboh, Ogboru, Victor Ochei popularity in Delta state APC politics. Maybe, u are counting on maze snatching as part of his grassroot politicking. Oshiomhole he is backing on, is no longer there, everyone will answer his father's name when jungle mature.
That why Agege and Ochei are teaming up for 2023. Guy abeg leave me grin grin Maze runner, that incidence will after him during campaign O!
Agege can test his power with the LG election next year

Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by tutudesz: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
RillJ:
He cannot be trusted again!

Seriously O! This are the kind of guy that will win and decamp
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by armadeo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
oyeb15:
After 4years as SSG and 8years as governor. I don't know d problem of these people.
Nigerians are never contented

Before that he was a commissioner.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
A former governor that was defeated by landslide in his own senatorial election. He has no electoral value. I see Ovie Omo Agege as the only politician of note in Delta APC. He has proven to be a grassrooted politician having won his senatorial district twice with different parties LP and APC.
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by kingsvictor2: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))

All progressive Criminals (APC)
And
People Deceiving party(PDP)
Should better repent
Even you reading this
Repent

For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God(through Christ) is eternal life.

Now is the time to accept Christ because a times comes when you'll pay for your sins with your blood.
what will happen to non Christians?
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by IGpro1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
kingsvictor2:
what will happen to non Christians?
JESUS IS COMING SOON))
Towards the last days of Jesus life on earth when he first came 2000+ years ago, he said to his disciples, ...'the prince of this world comes BUT HAS FOUND NOTHING IN ME' John 14:30.

At his second coming, which we are all ewaiting expectantly for, anyone found with the properties of sin will go where ever sins are punished(lake of fire) Jesus loves sinners so much that he paid their dept when he first came. But at his second coming, he is coming for his saints, those sinners who accepted him and believed he is the son of God who died for our sins, obeyed him to the last and alive or who died in faith .

Jesus loves uou...God bless you sir.
Re: APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP by Blackking98(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
When jungle mature dogs must eat dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.