Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Help Me Buy Gadgets - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help Me Buy Gadgets (213 Views)

Why You Must Never Buy Gadgets Or Electronics From Konga / Buy Gadgets With Free Delivery In Lagos Now / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Buy Gadgets by homielgadgets(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone, good morning to y'all and I hope y'all had a wonderful night
Please I want to appeal to everyone on this platform should help in God's name to patronise my business I'm in dare need of help right now even if is to refer someone to me I would really appreciate honestly... It has not been really easy for me since I started making ends meet just so crazy right now, please I sell all ranges of phone, laptops, iWatch, earbud and other accessories. Please I do legit business. You can check my signature if you want to contact me.
Moderators you can also patronise and help me push it to front page Ejoor. God would keep blessing y'all abundantly.
Re: Please Help Me Buy Gadgets by homielgadgets(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
I sell all ranges of phones, laptops, Airpod, iWatch, earbud and accessories as well... Just give me a trial and you would know I can be your best plug in sells of gadgets. Help a youth in need of help..
Re: Please Help Me Buy Gadgets by homielgadgets(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2020
These are all my budgets prices and if you need enquiries concerning anyone you can contact me please...

Re: Please Help Me Buy Gadgets by homielgadgets(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
A lot of people do complain of guys who do sell gadgets scamming them online when they intend to pay before delivery I really do understand all this things that's why I do give two options;
1) You pay half payment and I deliver the gadget to you so when I deliver you balance up.
2) You come to the store to pay and collect your phone instantly.

Please you can contact me now and help my life would really go a long way.
Re: Please Help Me Buy Gadgets by homielgadgets(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2020
You can refer me to someone TODAY if you cant online just come to the store and get it... I'm begging in God's name.
Moderators please you can help me in anyway you can I would really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Camcorder: Sony HD Video Recording HDRCX440 Handycam Camcorder / Iphone 6 64gb Factory Unlocked Mint / Uk Used Dell Vostro 1510 Intel Core 2 Duo 250gb 2gb Ram 2.00ghz 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.