Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has Feelings For Laycon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has Feelings For Laycon (402 Views)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has Feelings For Laycon by SSIPON(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija season 5 Housemate, Nengi has revealed she likes Lacycon who emerged as the winner of the Show.

Nengi during an interview with Ebuka Obiuchendu was asked how she and Laycon became close pals to an extent of becoming dance buddies.

He also asked her what her attraction towards Laycon was that gave him the access to always rock her during the jacuzzi and Saturday night parties.

In her response, Nengi said she felt comfortable with her relationship with Laycon and the way they always rocked each other because he danced the same way she loves to dance.

“I just like Laycon kind of person, I just like the fact that when we go to the party he can dance with me.

“I don’t know if it makes sense but I feel like I enjoy dancing with him.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Has Feelings For Laycon by SSIPON(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Fear vagina people.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Movies Of 2020 So Far / How To Activate Starz On Roku? / Housemates Are Back In Biggie's House For Award Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.