Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Governor Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola@66...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola@66...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (238 Views)

Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola@66...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2020
My Brother..
Alhaji isiaka Gboyega Oyetola
Governor state of osun

There are very few people like you who spent their whole life for the welfare of the state. You are a true country devotee. Enjoy this day to the fullest.

Your continuous hard work at this new age gives me the inspiration to pass the entire hurdle in the way of your target, and one day you will definitely get more success. Happy birthday to my role model.. You have proven yourself not from your words but from your work. Happy birthday to a good leader!

You have a huge contribution in doing good things for the state. I salute you for your great work and happy birthday!

I feel fortunate to see a leader like you and learn something from you. Many auspicious wishes on this birthday!

There are lots of leaders but there is no one like you very kind, wise and generous.Your birthday is like a festival for me, I pray that you live thousands of years with your simplicity and beautiful smile.

You have changed the philosophy that every politician is a good spokesman, not a good worker. I salute you to fulfil your all promises.

Your devotion towards the state and the people of the state of osun is highly appreciated and recognized by me. Thank you for all your hard work. Happy birthday!

I have never ever seen any political leader who had been worked so hard with extreme dedication like you. Thousands of applause are less for you. A grand salute to a political legend. May God bless you with lots of joy and happiness. Happy birthday.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yoruba Kingdom

Re: Governor Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola@66...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Salvador1: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Sleeping governor
Re: Governor Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola@66...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2020
What do we call this governor now
Definitely not supreme Court gov
Hmm.....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Present 2021 Budget Before Senate / Osun Governor’s Deputy Chief Of Staff, Binuyo, Charged With $120,000 Fraud / World Teachers Day : Prof. Ibe Felicitates With Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.