Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Retired Police Officer Nabbed Stealing Goat. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Police Officer Nabbed Stealing Goat. (259 Views)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / FAAN Officer Nabbed Over Theft Of $600 Pilgrims’ BTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retired Police Officer Nabbed Stealing Goat. by enik4u: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Retired police officer was caught stealing a goat for his mother’s remembrance, was beaten and disgraced in the general public.

Among with the retired Deputy Superetendent of Police, were two other people who were disgraced by being beaten in the public by the resident vigilantes.

The former Deputy Seperetendent of Police who goes by the name Godwin Abah, was handed over to the police by the residents after receiving a thorough beating. The two men who were caught alongside the police, we’re also handed over to the police.

Read more:
https://bliznaija.com/2020/09/29/retired-police-officer-nabbed-stealing-goat/

Re: Retired Police Officer Nabbed Stealing Goat. by angelEmade: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
...technically, he didn't retire.
Once a thief....

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Experiences With SARS?? Share It Here / How Do I Get My Money Back / Endsars: “I Regret Creating SARS” – Retired Police Commissioner, Fulani Kwajafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.