Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ulcer : I Need Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer : I Need Advice. (479 Views)

How To Cured Ulcer I One Week / Funbact A Lightened My Face A Bit And Now I Need Advice On What To Do / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer : I Need Advice. by Kcxee(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Good morning to you all I am new here and am creating this thread because of my girlfriend.
She has this severe stomach pains and mostly serious at night the pains is accompanied with some noise of stomach rumbling and we have treated typhoid and ulcer.

Am seeking advice from you please can you recommend some drugs and maybe herbal stuffs that can help us please.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Ulcer : I Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Kcxee:
Good morning to you all I am new here and am creating this thread because of my girlfriend.
She has this severe stomach pains and mostly serious at night the pains is accompanied with some noise of stomach rumbling and we have treated typhoid and ulcer.

Am seeking advice from you please can you recommend some drugs and maybe herbal stuffs that can help us please.

Thank you in advance.
Don’t prescribe drug for yourself, I guess you all googled it and it shows either typhoid or ulcer. Visit hospital they know the best and I was der with the same issues last months and I was charged 22k and am on admission for 2days and the Doctor didn’t reveal to me maybe it’s ulcer or typhoid till today but am okay and doing fine.

Re: Ulcer : I Need Advice. by SUPERPACK: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
adetoroamos:
Don’t prescribe drug for yourself, I guess you all googled it and it shows either typhoid or ulcer. Visit hospital they know the best and I was der with the same issues last two months and I was charged 22k and am on admission for 2days and the Doctor didn’t reveal to me maybe it’s ulcer or typhoid till today but am okay and doing fine.
But you should have insisted on knowing what you're being treated for, don't allow people to turn you to lab rat. It is the doctors duty to discuss your symptoms, diagnosis and treatment route with you. Na wao.
Re: Ulcer : I Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
But you should have insisted on knowing what you're being treated for, don't allow people to turn you to lab rat. It is the doctors duty to discuss your symptoms, diagnosis and treatment route with you. Na wao.
You are right, they are trying to even arrest me with policemen after they couldn’t get the alert in time and i was told they will embarrass me, I just lockup and left the hospital with annoyance and I couldn’t ask the Doctor what’s wrong with me.

(1) (Reply)

Catarrh Natural Remedies / Gold Fly Sex Drop / Doctors, Please What Is It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.