Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bbnaija: I Liked Prince In The First Week Of The Show But … – Dora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Liked Prince In The First Week Of The Show But … – Dora (345 Views)

Dorathy Twerk And Kiss Prince In The Club In Owerri(video) / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Liked Prince In The First Week Of The Show But … – Dora by RandomAfrican1: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2020

The first runner-up for this seasons BBNaija Reality Television show, Dorathy ‘Dora’ Ndidi Amaka ‘The Otititi’ Bachor was the next housemate to have a sit-down with the ever resplendent show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Ebuka went straight in and asked her how she felt when it came down to the last two, between herself and Laycon, and she did not emerge as the eventual winner.

Before she answered the questions, Dora was her usual bubbly and joking self, “me I thought the money was coming, so I had already shared it to all of my family members!” she said laughing.

She however added that she wasn’t disappointed for not winning. “I am rather thankful. I remember saying to Big Brother a number of times that I was thankful for the experience because in that time, I found myself, ” she added.

When she was asked why she thought that Neo was going to be the likely winner during her last diary session in the house, she answered saying that she thought that Neo had a lot of energy which the public would have probably gravitated towards.

Ebuka also decided to ask Dora what she thought about Ozo and Nengi‘s relationships since Ozo was first her friend and later on in the show, she also became close with Nengi.

She was initially trying to be dodgy with the answer, but Ebuka insisted, reminding her that the show was over and that there was no more eviction. Dora then eventually answered saying that, “I think that they care about each other, they look out for each other, and they will be fine.”

She also touched on her feelings for Bright O, and she explained it saying some of those things happen when you people 20 strangers under one roof for weeks.

She then went on to make a confession about Prince which can be seen in the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-i-liked-prince-in-the-first-week-of-the-show-but-dora/

(1) (Reply)

Papa Benji Basketmouth Episode 1 Intro / #bbnaija: Laycon Appointed Ambassardor Of Youth In Ogun State By Ogun State Govt / This #endsars Can End In Revolution” – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.