Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Procurement Getting Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Procurement Getting Better (148 Views)

Procurement Getting Better / Procurement Getting Better / Procurement Getting Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Getting Better by yaolad: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2020
PROCUREMNET JUST GOT BETTER

BUY YOUR PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM THIS LISTED COUNTRY BELOW WITH LESS STRESS AND MAKE MORE REASONABLE PROFIT.....����

✈️CHINA ✈️ USA ✈️ UK ✈️

It's no more news that,our entire life's is going into digital world.......Either we like it or not,we have to follow the trend in one way or the other...........Great example of what am trying to buttress is the way people now turning their social media pages to be their selling shops,people are now using social media to display their product and services which they are making cool profit from it.......This is not what am trying to buttress,the pin point is that,did you know that,all these product that we used to purchase in Lagos and other state is been import from outside the countries,I think no doubt in it due to lack of production SAGA here in Nigeria....Start buying your own product from those countries and start doubling your income in no time.....Don't let anyone misguide you based on risk attach to importation,it's very easy to approach.....I will learn you on how to be searching for quality product from Chinese site or if you want to be buying directly from manufacturer in bulk price.....Get in touch with me and let see how we can work with each other......Here's my contact..�����

Here's are some product you can look into and lot more direct from stores..���

(1) (Reply)

Business / Promote Your Business On Posttotrade / Discover Arbutus And Increase Organizational Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.