Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

On D Issue Of Power: Acn To Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On D Issue Of Power: Acn To Pdp (568 Views)

An Unbiased View To D Issue Of Lagos Been Called "A No Man's Land" / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On D Issue Of Power: Acn To Pdp by ojesymsym: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2011
“I do not accept that it is impossible for this country to have electricity, I do not accept that. The people who are producing electricity in their countries, they studied the same physics, the same chemistry, and the same mathematics that we studied. They have the same blood flowing in their veins.
“If you have led a country for 12 years, you are promising us more power, but what we are getting is less power. You are promising us bigger economy, but what we are getting is a shrinking economy. You are promising us that you want to resuscitate automobile industry, somebody trying to do that wants to be importing automobile.

“Our party is a party of ideas. I have asked them if they have superior ideas, let them bring it to the market place, let us exchange the ideas. The people of Nigeria are no longer concerned about whether you zone or you do not zone. Your zone will not bring electricity, that is not what the people are concerned about. Your zone will not make the price of kerosene cheaper and that is what is giving them pain. Your zone will not give them better job, that is what is giving me concern.”
Fashola asserted that it was disheartening that importers and exporters could not clear their goods within 24 hours at the port and the port doesn’t work at night, saying ACN was set to bring a turn-around transformation if residents of Lagos could use their six million votes, people of south west could use their 15 million votes and Nigerians at large could vote massively for the party.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/mar/02/newsbreak-02-03-2011-001.htm
Re: On D Issue Of Power: Acn To Pdp by Jeel: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2011
They are not right
Re: On D Issue Of Power: Acn To Pdp by againstGEJ(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
cheap talk from ACN

(1) (Reply)

Latest Poll Results From Www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com / Pdp Desperate To Loot The Crude Oil Money! / Under 50 Will Take Over From Jonathan – Bankole !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.