Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) (34287 Views)

Gov Zulum Meets Empty Offices During Surprise Tour Of LG Secretariats / Taraba Killing: Police Pay Tribute To Slain Officers, Reveal Identities(photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don’t know why it’s extremely difficult for me to believe anything a Nigerian polithiefcian does to portray kind gestures.

You cannot be a Governor of the most terrorized State in Nigeria without you knowing what’s up! You know all those behind the activities and also have a good knowledge of the agenda.

You contested and won amidst a high-profile terrorist activities in your State? You and I know that you came to power through the powers-that-be.
Acting this out is just a script!

There is no good politician in Nigeria. Even if you were to be good, the sweetness of corruption and getting into power must erode some vital aspects of conscience – It’s even worse for a State like Bornu..

As it stands now, no jew man can just think of contesting, not to talk of winning a Nigerian election in Bornu!!!

Re: Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zulum, my favorite governor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girls Feared Dead Following Military Airstrikes / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.