Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship (598 Views)

Why Are Girls So Self Centred / Hi Ladies..a Guy Looking For Serious Friendship To Relationship. / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship by vickyvan(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2011
My first time of speaking with a girl who happens to be my brothers friend. She says she likes me and want to see me every now and then! What will you do if you are in my shoes.
Re: Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship by Blueice4re(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2011
stay away from her.
Re: Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2011
screw er brains out
Re: Why Are Girls So Jealous When It Cums To Relationship by MMM2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2011
just fu-ck her and discharge her.

(1) (Reply)

A Fullfledge Young Man Living In P/h Needs A Woman For A Mature Relationship, / I Need Intelligent Friends Male And Female / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.