Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures (1494 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Do You Want DSLR Quality Pictures On Your Android Phone? Install Gcam Now! / FIFA 20 Mod For Android Apk OBB Data with January Transfer, Real Face and Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zsmdhGoOM4

If you are using Android Smartphone, like taking quality photos and you are not yet using Google Camera App on your phone A.K.A Gcam you are missing out. In fact, I've made a Gcam for all Android Playlist here:
Gcam for All Android: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqvtTjaH4ztUA8lL6A8SNCkEuO1kN3Drh
But if you've already heard about Google Camera App (Gcam) then the latest Gcam 7.4 is on another level when it comes to taking pictures from your Android smartphone.
From how to download and install Gcam to how to get the best advanced settings to take Pro DSLR quality photos from your smartphone at times and in all Scenario.
in the video above, I delved into what I tagged four major parts of Gcam Advanced Settings tweaks. Detailing each advanced settings that are relevant and related to the various categories.
#1 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Advanced Settings.
This is where Gcam stands out from any other Android camera app. The processing and the algorithm of the HDR, HDR+ AND HDR+ ENHANCED is just awesome. Yet, in the advanced settings, there are few settings that makes it get better...

#2 Image Quality Advanced Settings.
Gcam 7.4 image quality is already on another level by default nevertheless, there are some settings in the advanced settings that takes it to the next level.

#3 Post Picture Processing Advanced Settings.
This one is what makes Gcam stand out. The capability of this Gcam to use every resources available in the CPU/GPU to get the best pictures out of every scenario is just mind blowing and there are several settings to even make it better in the advanced settings.

#4 Night Sight and Astrophotography Advanced Settings.
If you think that Google Night Sight is great, in this Video tutorial, I used some few tweaks to make it even better.

So, go check out how to make the Best better. Download links in the video description.

Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Vyzz: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can it run on redmi 8a
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by investigator007: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
nice, i would love to try this on my camon device cheesy
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by KrazyDave16(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:
Do you know whether there's one specifically for Samsung note 9?

Meanwhile

DID YOU KNOW?

Your flyer design has a way of determining the level people place your brand in their mind.

You DON'T NEED to pay 5k+ for stunningly beautiful and catchy flyer designs.

With 1k ONLY, we shall deliver High resolution flyer designs within 24hrs.

Call/WhatsApp: 08177098629
If it's the SD variant, yes.

Exynos, no.
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by KrazyDave16(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
OP you should put a caveat that it only works on devices with Android 10 firmware.
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
KrazyDave16:
OP you should put a caveat that it only works on devices with Android 10 firmware.

There are still tons OF Gcam that works on Android 9 but surely, Gcam 7.4 requires Android 10 but Gcam 7.2 and 7.3 can also work on Android 9+
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
ChuckKingston:
Do you know whether there's one specifically for Samsung note 9?

Meanwhile

DID YOU KNOW?

Your flyer design has a way of determining the level people place your brand in their mind.

You DON'T NEED to pay 5k+ for stunningly beautiful and catchy flyer designs.

With 1k ONLY, we shall deliver High resolution flyer designs within 24hrs.

Call/WhatsApp: 08177098629

You need to specify the processor. Exynos and Gcam are not friendly
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Can it run on redmi 8a

What Android version are you currently using
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by edoairways: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Smartdepotng can it work on android 9
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by sunshineV(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:
update ur tecno na grin

Skywalker240 comman see broda grin
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by edoairways: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
sunshineV:
update ur tecno na grin

Skywalker240 comman see broda grin
Unfortunately am using xiaomi note 8 that has refused to see update till date
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by sunshineV(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately am using xiaomi note 8 that has refused to see update till date
grin comot 4 hia why u no buy spark 4
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by edoairways: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
sunshineV:
grin comot 4 hia why u no buy spark 4
Do still doubt or you want prove?
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by sunshineV(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:
Do still doubt or you want prove?
mtcheew sell it and buy spark 5 na
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Breezzy(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2020
#Team_pixel_3xl
lol OP I'm already in android version 11 and my gcam is 7.5
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Corroro: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
nice one, lemme try this out on my Camon 12 air cheesy
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
It should work fine on a MediaTek Helio G90t processor.
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Breezzy:
#Team_pixel_3xl
lol OP I'm already in android version 11 and my gcam is 7.5
Team Pixel entered the chat...
Tecno left the chat
Infinix left the chat.. �
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2020
edoairways:
Gcam 7.3 and below can but Gcam 7.4 and above requires Android 10+
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by Smartdepotng: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Just search for Gcam 7.4 for Redmi note 8 pro
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by jericco1(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Which should I download for my Redmi 8. Already on Android 10
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by MobilePhotoBox: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Gcam Works on only API 2 and API 3 Supported devices
Re: New Gcam 7.4 Mod For All Android Phones - How To Get The Best Quality Pictures by MobilePhotoBox: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
nope

(1) (Reply)

Phone Storage Vs Camera Quality: Which Is The Determinant When Buying A Phone / Used Mint Samsung A30 4gb Ram Comes With Original Charger And Two Silicon Pouch / Redmi Note 10s Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.