Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please I Need Help With This Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With This Idea. (554 Views)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project / Make Money With This Idea Before May 29th / Copy This Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Idea. by megadest: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2011
I love traveling and visiting new places. I have had a passion to operate a travel consultancy service
and I have set the ball rolling.
I am building a website which is almost completed: www.megadestinations.yolasite.com
and I intend to use this website to showcase fabulous destinations to be visited in Nigeria and
oversea. I believe on the long run this website is going to grow to a point that all Nigerians would
use this website as a reference point when looking for destinations for holidays, honeymoon, great hotels,
business travel and leisure travel.

Please how do I get sponsorship from a company like MTN, GLO or Airtel or any company so that I would
put their logo and deals they offer on the home page of my website.
I also need all these great Nigerian hotels and resorts to advertise and showcase their services on my website.

Please send your suggestions and advice through the contact us page on my website www.megadestinations.yolasite.com

(1) (Reply)

20 Pieces Of 20 Tones Mack Tipper(full Bucket) Are Urgently Needed / Ago / Let Talk Abouts Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.