Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid (807 Views)

#10yearschallenge ; Kcee Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / #10yearschallenge ; Davido Shares Hilarious Throwback Photos / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by pmads: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Checkout this hilarious throwback Photo of Bbnaija 2020 winner Laycon When He was A Kid. This is Laycon when he was innocent.. Lol, Praizemedia report.

You like?

See more laughable Throwback Photos of Laycon below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/checkout-this-hilarious-throwback-photo-of-bbnaija-laycon-when-he-was-a-kid/

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by chatinent: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
I find this show and anything about it irrelevant.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by Kriss216: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okay, we’ve seen him.
E don finish

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by solmus: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Then why did you comment on this particular thread about the show out of 100s of other thread on Nairaland in different sections

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by internationalman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Hypocrites that's what we all are in this country and this world.

Would you turn down the chance to participate if winning is guarantee for you

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Laycon When He Was A Kid by chatinent: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrites that's what we all are in this country and this world.

Would you turn down the chance to participate if winning is guarantee for you

I will even for a billion dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dedicates His BET Hip-hop Awards To All Victims Of SARS Brutality / *Beauty Enthusiast, Kika Osunde Using Her Platform In Promoting African Heritage / Bbnaija Nengi Shares Wonderful Moments On Set With Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.