Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Can One Venture Into With N10m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Venture Into With N10m (1216 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos / Which Business Can One Venture With 700k / Which Business Can I Do With N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.

Asking for a friend.

Please what business can one venture into with N10M?

Comments please.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by daviesmania(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus...... See money!!!!! Bros boro me some naa, I know what biz to venture into with 1m. Try me..
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
daviesmania:
Jesus...... See money!!!!! Bros boro me some naa, I know what biz to venture into with 1m. Try me..

Not mine Bro. Asking for a friend. Besides N10m ain't as much as you think. Please drop the idea you had in mind with the N1m you mentioned.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by opomulero101(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fish farming is a lucrative business,
It can start up a standard fish farm business with 50% a ROI annual turnover after start up.
Its an untapped goldmine, let me know if he is interested in fish farming.
My expertise will be at his/her service
Check my signature incase you want more feasebility and info about it.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by IRIENBOY(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can you go for pkn mill
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by IRIENBOY(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Setting up a Palm Kernel Oil Production Factory
The oil that is derived from palm kernel nuts is used for producing vegetable oil, cosmetic products, soaps and detergent, in the confectionery and pastry industries, margarine and for other vital industrial purposes. Palm kernel oil extraction business is one of the hidden lucrative and profitable businesses that many people are yet to know much about or anything at all. Unless you are told of how lucrative this business is by an insider, you will never believe it makes any money let alone making millions. But I can tell you for certainty and for free that palm kernel oil extraction business is a mega millions business. It is one business one can start at very small scale with easy and make millions without any headache or stress. The market for the finished products is a seller’s market. They buyers look for you and een pay in advance by depositing cash into your account and allow you time to buy the raw material and produce for them. You could even calculate your profits before purchasing the raw materials in other word you could be using the buyer’s money as your working capital.
Do you know that you can make between N100,000 and N150,000 daily even as a medium/ scale producer? Are you aware that palm kernel oil product is one of the few products you can sell right at the point of production or in advance, without necessarily needing to take it to the market? That the buyers normally bear the rist and cost of delivery? That you can even use the buyer’s money as your working capital? That you can determine your profit even before you start buying up raw materials.
It can be run on a small, medium and large scale, depending on your financial capacity. You may be wondering but where can one get palm kernel nuts in large quantity? It is produced in hundreds of thousands tones in the South Eastern, South Southern, South Western and some areas in the Middle Belt parts of Nigeria annually. All you need to do is to go set up your palm kernel oil extraction business around anywhere in the Southern part of this country or you transport the raw materials to your desired location nationwide.
It is however most profitable when you set it up where you can get Palm Kernel Nuts PKN in large quantity due to transportation costs and other logistics. Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Edo state are also good at the production of palm kernel nuts ,too, so you may decide to source it there if you are within the West. The entire geographical region of Southern Nigeria, Southern Cameroon, Southern Benin Republic, Togo and even other South Coastal areas of West Africa is a palm tree zon

1 Like

Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Invest with me, while u earn 3% ROI every month. Guarantee.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Monogramming business.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by ussy09(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
IRIENBOY:
The oil that is derived from palm kernel nuts is used for producing vegetable oil, cosmetic products, soaps and detergent, in the confectionery and pastry industries, margarine and for other vital industrial purposes. Palm kernel oil extraction business is one of the hidden lucrative and profitable businesses that many people are yet to know much about or anything at all. Unless you are told of how lucrative this business is by an insider, you will never believe it makes any money let alone making millions. But I can tell you for certainty and for free that palm kernel oil extraction business is a mega millions business. It is one business one can start at very small scale with easy and make millions without any headache or stress. The market for the finished products is a seller’s market. They buyers look for you and een pay in advance by depositing cash into your account and allow you time to buy the raw material and produce for them. You could even calculate your profits before purchasing the raw materials in other word you could be using the buyer’s money as your working capital.
Do you know that you can make between N100,000 and N150,000 daily even as a medium/ scale producer? Are you aware that palm kernel oil product is one of the few products you can sell right at the point of production or in advance, without necessarily needing to take it to the market? That the buyers normally bear the rist and cost of delivery? That you can even use the buyer’s money as your working capital? That you can determine your profit even before you start buying up raw materials.
It can be run on a small, medium and large scale, depending on your financial capacity. You may be wondering but where can one get palm kernel nuts in large quantity? It is produced in hundreds of thousands tones in the South Eastern, South Southern, South Western and some areas in the Middle Belt parts of Nigeria annually. All you need to do is to go set up your palm kernel oil extraction business around anywhere in the Southern part of this country or you transport the raw materials to your desired location nationwide.
It 0 most profitable when you set it up where you can get Palm Kernel Nuts PKN in large quantity due to transportation costs and other logistics. Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Edo state are also good at the production of palm kernel nuts ,too, so you may decide to source it there if you are within the West. The entire geographical region of Southwest Nigeria, Southern Cameroon, Southern Benin Republic, Togo and even other South Coastal areas ofp West Africa is a palm tree zon

If you want to go into it in small scale will 3m b enough
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by IRIENBOY(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
No
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
opomulero101:
Fish farming is a lucrative business,
It can start up a standard fish farm business with 50% a ROI annual turnover after start up.
Its an untapped goldmine, let me know if he is interested in fish farming.
My expertise will be at his/her service
Check my signature incase you want more feasebility and info about it.

Thanks Bro. Your options will be weighed.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Invest with me, while u earn 3% ROI every month. Guarantee.

What's your product Sir!
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
IRIENBOY:
It is however most profitable when you set it up where you can get Palm Kernel Nuts PKN in large quantity due to transportation costs and other logistics. Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Edo state are also good at the production of palm kernel nuts ,too, so you may decide to source it there if you are within the West. The entire geographical region of Southern Nigeria, Southern Cameroon, Southern Benin Republic, Togo and even other South Coastal areas of West Africa is a palm tree zon

Thank you Sir. But how can one start?
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2020
tesolmake:

What's your product Sir!
Buying and selling of agric produces. Ur return is guaranteed. I will sign agreement with you.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by westlius(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Invest in MBA forex and get 1,mill every month

Use the 1 mill to start a cat fish farming buz.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by IRIENBOY(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Contact me let talk.
tesolmake:

Thank you Sir. But how can one start?
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
westlius:
Invest in MBA forex and get 1,mill every month

Use the 1 mill to start a cat fish farming buz.

Thanks
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
IRIENBOY:
Contact me let talk.

Okay
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tommy40(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
IRIENBOY:

What's the minimum starting capital?
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by ReppingLocals(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dear Investors,
I have this business opportunity I love sharing with my friend's it has changed a lot of lives and if you desire to invest in a lucrative business, we offer currency investment with guaranteed 20% monthly ROI.

Zero RISK TO INVESTORS with biding Contract Agreement

Capital back after 5 months or investors can Rollover.

For more information and RECEIPTS kindly,
WhatsApp +2348*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Kind regards.

Head of Marketing.

WE ARE OPEN TO PARTNERSHIP AS WELL IF YOU WANT TO KEY IN TO THAT ASPECT WITH US YOU CAN REACHOUT WITH THE CONTACT ABOVE.

tesolmake:
Good day Nairalanders.

Asking for a friend.

Comments please.

Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by sambright2012: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hot bread cafe in a busy area thank me later check my profile for help
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReppingLocals:
Dear Investors,
I have this business opportunity I love sharing with my friend's it has changed a lot of lives and if you desire to invest in a lucrative business, we offer currency investment with guaranteed 20% monthly ROI.

Zero RISK TO INVESTORS with biding Contract Agreement

Capital back after 5 months or investors can Rollover.

For more information and RECEIPTS kindly,
WhatsApp +2348*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Kind regards.

Head of Marketing.

WE ARE OPEN TO PARTNERSHIP AS WELL IF YOU WANT TO KEY IN TO THAT ASPECT WITH US YOU CAN REACHOUT WITH THE CONTACT ABOVE.

Thanks. Not a fan of these type though.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
sambright2012:
Hot bread cafe in a busy area thank me later check my profile for help

Please can you throw more light?
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2020
tesolmake:

What's your product Sir!
I'm into agric produce business. Ur return is 3% every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
tesolmake:
Good day Nairalanders.

Asking for a friend.

Comments please.
Let open Investment company.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by HKMI(m): 4:52am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tammyf: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2020
IRIENBOY:

Problem with this is that the business is seasonal...also getting raw material then will be hard ...u HV to go to other states to source for palm kernel
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by reasonwitme: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
tommy40:

What's the minimum starting capital?
how fast can it start selling after take off n how u source ur customers
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by Lovelive: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please Sir we need to talk or email me

IRIENBOY:
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by achaemeka(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
tesolmake:
Good day Nairalanders.

Asking for a friend.

Comments please.

Boss,good afternoon.Abeg help me with 100k capital to start business.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by tesolmake: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
achaemeka:

Boss,good afternoon.Abeg help me with 100k capital to start business.

Tell me about it.
Re: What Can One Venture Into With N10m by achaemeka(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2020
tesolmake:

Tell me about it.
Good morning sir,
I will use 80k to buy a london used hp elitebook8470p laptop and 20k to buy a london used mid-range smart phone.
So that,I can resume freenlance writing,web development and render SEO services to clients.I will also publish books on amazon and sell,then when I make some money I will either revive the hosting of my old tech blog or start a new one.
Can you give me your phone number? So that I can contact you.
I am waiting in anticipation of your favourable reply.Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Oil & Gas Discovered 8 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas In Sierra Leone (video) / When Access Bank Is No Longer Accessible As Customers Express Anger, Frustration / wee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.