Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) (66494 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
nuban07:
Does it really worth it Just chase the asshole
Very simple. Life no hard at all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by MrCover: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
tot:
This OP (, mrcover etc) doesn't know more than posting graphic photos. Sick guy.

Unfortunately many people who are not okay are walking around in the society.

Do you know Before Now?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by dexterautonomy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
No day passes by without a sad story in this country...

Checkout http://www.sumpis.com and criticize
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by tot(f): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrCover:

Do you know Before Now?

I have made this same comment to your account.

It's very abnormal when a person delights in seeing death, blood and horrible things. Yes, I understand the need to drive traffic to a blog but haba, draw a line. Let the dead rest in peace instead of posting their pictures all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Amazinggirl95: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you check well,he is not taking care of his wife.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by MrCover: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
tot:

I have made this same comment to your account.

It's very abnormal when a person delights in seeing death, blood and horrible things. Yes, I understand the need to drive traffic to a blog but haba, draw a line. Let the dead rest in peace instead of posting their pictures all over the internet.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly Incident, Thats Why They Call Me MrCover On Behalf Of Our Oga at the top @
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Obichukwuu: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
All the bloodsheds in human history have been caused by men, not women
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by ibedun: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
marsman:
Infidelity is just like betrayal, much worse. It breaks the affected partner down.

And so what?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by tot(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrCover:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Both Good, Bad And Ugly Incident, Thats Why They Call Me MrCover On Behalf Of Our Oga at the top @

Take a look at all the threads you have created, no single GOOD or POSITIVE topic. Anyway, at the end of the day you will attract what you are constantly focusing on.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Obichukwuu: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Even though the term "feminism" is founded upon the basic principle of gender equality, it possesses its own fundamental gender bias, which makes it inclined towards the wellbeing of women, over the wellbeing of the whole society. And if history has shown anything, it is that such fundamental biases in time corrupt even the most glorious ideas and give birth to prejudice, bigotry and differentiation.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Amarabae(f): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
If we start counting the number of women that have died in the hands of abusive husband !
RIP dear

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So many marry to tick societal register of being married. So many Say "I Do" while in their minds dem dey do Yimu.

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
cotzywitzy:

I pray God strengthen you in this journey and I pray devil won’t derail you from your ministry. God bless you. Keep pushing
Amen..
GOD Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by marsman: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
ibedun:

And so what?
The person that commits it deserves what so ever comes for them, except death and physical injuries. Preferably separation. In one word it hurts badly.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Hedonisco: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
nuban07:
Does it really worth it Just chase the asshole

Emotion is a bitch. Love a bitch, kill a bitch. The only remedy is to tame your fucking emotions from the beginning.

Once you get trapped in that love BS and later get so betrayed, it may lead to this kind of outcome.

Fortunately town men like us suffered love and BS as teens/young adults, and then quickly learnt and adjusted. Unfortunately, many men don't learn these things early enough... They waste their youth and rush to get married or get hooked with their mumu love wantintin emotions, as per 'responsible' men, without sufficient 'town experience'.

Dangerous game I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
A society that loves violence. He 'heard', that's all and two lives are gone. Just as they 'hear' and lynch, this man has lynched his family in one fell swoop. The threshold of destruction for the black man surely can not get any lower.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by hkidola00(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kobicove:
There is no justification for taking the life of a spouse no matter the transgression!
u are mad
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op didn't add where it happened in the caption because Anambra was not involved.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
But wait! Thought he was supposed to be dead?
How come he is still holding on to something
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lol these simps are pathetic. You're ending your life over pussy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
May God forgive their sins. The man is not alive to regret his actions and to be punished by the law
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
If you check well,he is not taking care of his wife.

I noticed that. He probably can't take care of himself too.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Veezy4u(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
The alleged "persons" she had an affair will move on and continue from where they stopped
This life no just balance
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by MartinCorridon: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

The past tense of "hang" is determined by the context it is used.
If a person ceases to do or suspends an action, the most appropriate past tense of "hang" would be "hung" . For instance , He hung up the phone( meaning he suspended the call).

The past tense of "hang" that would best describe execution by hanging or suicide by hanging is "hanged".

The woman used neither of the two words to describe the situation. Her intention was most likely to use "hung" to describe the situation. However, she failed to spell it correctly.

"Hanged" is the correct term for this particular article. It is the term for execution by tying the noose on the neck and suicide.

" Hung" - up while on phone, clothes on the line.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blue3k:
[s]Lol these simps are pathetic. You're ending your life over pussy. [/s]
lol you're a simp . Blue pussy nigga.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by samuelevans(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
mumu death (iku aghor)
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
dracula95:
lol you're a simp . Blue pussy nigga.

Lol attention hungry mumu. How many accounts have you made to follow me loser?

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol attention hungry mumu.
lol ,little blue bitchboy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by cooltola(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
I doubt he committed suicide. If you look at the height of the tree, you need a stool or table to be stand so the body can drop properly. Look like someone killed the wife and killed the man later.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
MartinCorridon:

"Hanged" is the correct term for this particular article. It is the term for execution by tying the noose on the neck and suicide.

" Hung" - up while on phone, clothes on the line.

You have only affirmed my submission.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]
Lol attention hungry mumu. How many accounts have you made to follow me loser?[/s]
all akwa ibom girls are prostitutes. what can you say about that? they are too easy to Bleep. they are the cheapest commodity in Akwa ibom. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.