Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved And Get Your First Client - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved And Get Your First Client (261 Views)

Get Your Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Get Your Upwork Account Verified In Minutes / HR APPROVED And ICA Int. Job Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved And Get Your First Client by AmakaWrites: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Get your Upwork account approved in less than 15 minutes.

Do you need help getting your Upwork account approved?
I have prepared a guide to help you with that. With N5,000, you can claim it for yourself.

But that won't be all. This one time payment will grant you free access to a class where I'll be discussing how to land your first client on Upwork. This class is a 6 day class and answers almost all your questions concerning Upwork and freelancing.

We discuss how to write your profile overview, and how to craft a compelling proposal as well as other things that could affect your chances of success on Upwork.

You can always make back that N5,000 and even more by creating accounts for people or teaching them how to.

Send me a Whatsapp message on 07062525532 to get it.

P.S.: You should know that if your account isn’t approved, you’ll have to wait for another 6 months before you can try again. That’s a long time to wait to make your first or next dollar.

Below is proof that this guide is effective and current. I've also attached proof that to show you that what you'll learn in the class works.
Send me a message on 07062525532 now to get started.

Re: How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved And Get Your First Client by Princegold56(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Upwork needs Relevant Skills... which skill is most sort for there in upwork

(1) (Reply)

. / Tricycle / Bike Sales Representative (ikeja, Lagos) / Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.