Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra (298 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by timimaryz23: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-_ICbSWuZBEk/X3M9ydAnFkI/AAAAAAAAI6k/crKmj5Sdl9wsRoZ3i_htHdIvNphfFLtDQCLcBGAsYHQ/s750/IMG_20200929_145708_639.jpg[/img]

A lady identified as Ogochukwu Anichukwu, has confessed to scalding her 8-year-old house-help identified as Mma,with hot water for eating her baby’s food.

It was gathered that the suspect who is married to Emmanuel Anichukwu from Enugu State,have both been maltreating their maid for months .

According to a source , “ I felt sad for this girl .Information got to a Human rights NGO, that the couple were maltreating their maid .

It was discovered on Friday, September 25,2020,that they had been feeding Mma sand to eat . When Mma decided to lick their baby’s food , Ogochukwu beat her then went ahead to pour hot water on her .

They haven’t been arrested and I’m calling on the appropriate authorities to take this case up . “ She said.

Watch video
http://www.timimaryz.com.ng/2020/09/graphic-couple-called-out-for.html?m=1
Re: Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by IamD18: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
This maltreatment of underage maids is just common with Igbos.

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land.
Re: Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by Goldp5988(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Get well soon dear
Re: Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by Iyoocartel(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Aside the fact that 75% of broke Nigerian ladies are evil minded, All i blame is poverty. If that man up there has been steadily grinding and bombing all night long like isis he won't be in that position he's today.
If only this man got dreams he won't settle for less and be living from hand to mouth,my dreams is big that's the reason I stay awake all night bombing and spamming to get the bigger bag.

Abulo hapu gym Onye ji ego bu Onye di fit
Biko melu mu ebele abulo maka ndi police
I'm telling you the truth
Elem igbo na esut
I started from the hood
Ego adilo igo shoe
Eating my mother's food
Praying to never loose
Njo k'obu if i no drive a Lamborghini urus
Ogbe Ogbe Ogbe

1 Like

Re: Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
My assertion has been justified once again.

Re: Graphic : Couple Called Out For Maltreating Their 8yr Old House-help In Anambra by Makito015(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Too bad

Wicked woman

(1) (Reply)

More loans as Buhari presents N13.08tr budget / Man Who Hacked Nigerian Bank Gets 1 Year Jail / We Need SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.