Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ex-bbn Mercy Eke Gifts Herself ₦35m Range Rover Velar On 27th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-bbn Mercy Eke Gifts Herself ₦35m Range Rover Velar On 27th Birthday (339 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbn Mercy Eke Gifts Herself ₦35m Range Rover Velar On 27th Birthday by cars9ja: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
The winner of the 2019 Big Brother Naija “Pepper Dem” season 4, Mercy Eke, has decided to spoil herself a little with a new Range Rover Velar SUV on her 27th birthday. This new luxury Range Rover Velar will be addition to other expensive SUVs in her collection such as the Innoson SUV – IVM G40 she got as part of her winning prizes and the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 she got recently.

Mercy Eke took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful pictures of this newly acquired British-owned model from the Land Rover to her fans and well-wishers. The media personality captioned the pictures of her while posing with the Range Rover with:
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it�

Couldn't think of a better way to spoil myself today after an amazing year����������

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME������ from me to me…Range Rover velar!!!!!!

With a base price of ₦35 million in Nigeria, Mercy Eke’s Range Rover comes fitted with breathtaking features such as sound-proof panoramic sunroof, all-wheel drive system, parking sensor in the rear and front, 36—degree camera system, 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, charging ports, massaging seats and so many others.

This new purchase came a bit as a surprise to us considering she bought Toyota Venza a month ago for her sister Promise Eke, in celebration of her birthday.
>>> Link: https://cars9ja.com.ng/ex-bbn-mercy-eke-gifts-herself-%e2%82%a635m-range-rover-velar-on-27th-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Small Doctor Takes Up Protest In A Church In Lagos / Watch Wizkid’s Grand Arrival To #endsars Protest In London / BREAKING: How Thugs Attack #endsars Protesters In Osun State [photos And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.