Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) (68600 Views)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by peterantai(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Belial06:

Because you live in a ghetto

Try and relocate to a reasonable neighborhood and you will meet people who keep such pets

poverty has really dealt with you o

Pele

The way you talk is amazingly stupid
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by balitaaluminium(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2020
contact Us at Balita Aluminium . We sale high quality and reliable Aluminium for house roofing. Think Aluminium , think quality , think Balita.
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by stello(f): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin

DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

All those parrots must come from ijebu or ibadan.

If not, then they shud come from abia or abakalili..

One of those two regions Sha... grin grin grin grin grin

Make he try that for naija, he go end for my pot...

Pls your advise is needed.. Pls

https://www.nairaland.com/6150530/serious-advise-needed-should-lady
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by Angelnath(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
No african creature fit change. We are build to be rigid.
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by Belial06: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2020
peterantai:

The way you talk is amazingly stupid

I really wanted to respond with a verbal barrage so severe it would leave you traumatized.. but I found your Facebook and took a look at your photos and wow am I sympathetic.

When I saw the scrawny , dejected visage of poverty you displayed in all your photos I felt sad. When I browsed your uploads and saw the refugee gathering you called a family I was defeated.

So alas you can insult me and get a pass but be mindful I am not your intellectual equal, I surpass you in every conceivable way..

I can in jest take apart your entire perceived image you of yourself piece by piece

Don't be misled

Now go and play and let me rest

Be a good boy from now on

Begone!!!
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
I have some new words to add to their vocabulary grin
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Rgade:
Well they are simply repeating what they've been hearing from people.
Brits too dey swear.

Anyway, I've met a parrot once in an oloye's palace in Oye-ekiti. Nigga was just saying Ekaro, Ekabo..sad
I for teach am how to swear sad

Brits don swear like the Americans sir.
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

Brits don swear like the Americans sir.

Yes they do. lol

1 Like

Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Who swore in front of those parrots?

They made their bed they should lie in it
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
SegFault:

They were sent to the facility by different people, it's the previous owners that trained them. gringrin this prank mad o.

If the four of them were cursing then it's either they learned it there within the facility or one learned it from the previous owner and taught others or the four had the same owner. I doubt it was orchestrated. Parrots are sent to such facilities when the owners die or are travelling. The chances of four different owners teaching their parrots curse words and the four parrots being kept together in the facility by the management all for the fun of it is kinda low. Just my thought.
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by yusuff2019(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Parrot. The talkative bird's ��.....

Have you been turning down to show your skill to thousand of of individual on UPWORK PLATFORM but they keeps unapproving your account. Sir/ma smiles solution is now at your doorstep and your account will never remain the same... WhatsApp.... 08142384453
Re: Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) by amalder: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
that serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) / 10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.