Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving (1716 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by damilola4162(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdow’ housemate Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known has Laycon was declared winner of this year’s edition of the reality show.

Laycon, 26-year-old Lagos born rapper left the reality show with following packages:, One year supply of Indomie noodles and pepsi, Trip to watch the UEFA Champions League Final, An Innoson Vehicle SUV IVM G40 car, Dubai Trip for two,A 2 bed-room apartment and a cash price of N30 million.

However, out of all these the gifts, the outstanding is the top of the range SUV- IVM G40, from Nigeria auto maker – Innoson Motors.

The IVM G40 has been the main car prize in the last two editions of the reality show, as last year winner Mercy Eke, also received it.

Here are the few things you may not know about the IVM G40.

According to information on the Innoson Motor’s website the 5-seater IVM G40 has;

* a two-wheel drivie SUV with a standard wheelbase equipped with the latest ABS + EBD Technology.

* an interior equipped with dual airbags, features power controlled seat-belts and a sedan style interior.

* a 2.8-litre in-line-four petrol engine. It is available in 5-speed automatic transmission only. It is capable of giving out 143-hp.

* a fuel tank capacity of 80 liters, achieves a maximum speed of 150 km/h.

* an electronic immobilizer system which enhance vehicle security.

* a well-designed structure to provide the highest degree of space and comfort.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/bbnaija-laycon-is-blessed-more-pictures-of-the-n17m-suv-he-will-be-driving-as-winner/

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by damilola4162(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
More: Lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Hardgun: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congrats I kuku vote
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by mainkendo: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by solmus: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
17miliion Naira or $44k USD for this , is Chinese fraud taking too far

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by phorget(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
If nah me be Lekan I will just beg them to help me sell the motor give me the money.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Bessppectt(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by weslay: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
phorget:
If nah me be Lekan I will just beg them to help me sell the motor give me the money.

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Madibah(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
This car no worth 17m na
Car wey no fit swap range rover
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Wednesdayy: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Homoth(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
I just weak after seeing this car, make baba dy drive Toyota Venza better pass this shii
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Openbusiness: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Selling cheap 2020 brand new cars
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by kenzysmith: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2020
I pray if he ever ride it ask mercy
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by kenzysmith: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
which wan u done produce? but d car be like NEPA motor cha

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by damilola4162(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Is Blessed, See Pictures Of The N17m SUV He Will Be Driving by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2020
This Innoson guy dey try shaa but I never see am for live, and Nigerians dey buy vehicles everyday, chai

(1) (Reply)

Most Recent And Interesting Korean Movies / ' / The Next Movie Star Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.