Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays (565 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Follow The Money: How Russia Will Bypass Western Economic Warfare / Fact Check: Does Nigeria Have More People Living In Extreme Poverty Than India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by Herdamorlar: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't know the increment in electricity is so much that the the unit I use to buy at #5000 at the rate of 190 units now is just 79 units. After I bought the unit I felt like I should be crying that why did I vote for Buhari. if this hike in electricity stay I know many people will have to bypass their electricity because I don't think. many people will be able to sustain with this increase including me.
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by omowolewa: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please, how can I bypass
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by waleyp(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Now we can't plug our refrigerator for a long.. We have started water management too.... This is so bad....
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by 2020Experience(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wicked politicians everywhere to enslave the masses
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by proeast(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Herdamorlar:
I don't know the increment in electricity is so much that the the unit I use to buy at #5000 at the rate of 190 units now is just 79 units. After I bought the unit I felt like I should be crying that why did I vote for Buhari. if this hike in electricity stay I know many people will have to bypass their electricity because I don't think. many people will be able to sustain with this increase including me.

How long does the 190 units/5000 naira bill last and what's your load/appliances like?

It seems solar will be the way out.
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by CodeTemplar: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Herdamorlar:
I suspect you live in one of those nice area that has been categorized for higher billing rate. Take heart ehn.

Very soon folks will. be charging huge power banks on transformers and be selling them in black market.
Re: More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
proeast:

How long does the 190 units/5000 naira bill last and what's your load/appliances like?

It seems solar will be the way out.
What happens when they tax solar makers and importers more. They shift the cost to you and I as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) / Don't You Think The Protest Is Getting Too Much!? / “meet The Demands Of #endsars Protesters Or We Attack” – Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.