Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Actress, Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actress, Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 (217 Views)

My Mum Killed No One, Lilian Afegbai Reacts To Allegation / Your Mother, Carol Afegbai Killed A Student In 2013 – Nigerians Blast Actress Li / ‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 by MrCover: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reports!

From The Information Obtained By , Actress Lilian Afegbai, is bereaved as she has lost her father, Mr. Adams Afegbai on Tuesday September 29.

Late Mr. Afegbai died few weeks after suffering severe burns on his farm in Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State earlier this month. The retired police officer was on his farm trying to burn some waste when the fire caught his clothes and spread over his body, Reports.

Lilian announced his passing on her Insstastories this evening.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

See The Screenshot Obtained By Below:

Source: Instagram Page

Re: Actress, Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 by Promoter2: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ehya, May his soul RIP.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Won’t Post Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Ondo – INEC / Help Me Out And Get Rewarded Big Time / Checkout These Free Words Of Wisdom And Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.