Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account (2471 Views)

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by Burstscam: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Facebook hacking has become commonplace. Most hackers want your account, so when they hack it, they delete all your personal information including your photos and videos. Many people use Facebook as primary picture storage where they save their photos with the hope of accessing them even in the future.

Sadly, hackers show no mercy when they take control of your account. It is heartbreaking to see that your photo archives is deleted just like that. Can you recover such photos? What can you do? In this , I will teach you how to secure your photos so that in any event that you lose your account, you will still have your photos intact.

Note 1:

although I will talk about photos all through the post, what I will teach you also applies to videos and other documents.

Prepare in advance

If you must recover your photos if hackers delete them, you have to prepare in advance to do so. How? Simple. Backup. Now the question is, how do you backup your Facebook media?

How to do it

Note 2:

The illustrations here were done with Facebook lite

Step 1:
Go to your Facebook setting and scroll down to your Facebook information then select transfer a copy of your photos or videos

Step 2:

Under “request copy”, check the box beside photos and videos

Step 3:

Choose destination. Make sure the destination you’re choosing is secured and you know the password. I’m choosing Google photos.

https://burstscam.com/blog/2020/09/29/how-to-recover-your-deleted-photos-from-hacked-facebook-account/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by Burstscam: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Step 4:

Choose whether you want to backup only photos, videos or both

Step 5:

Choose account. You will be prompted to supply your account password here for verification. Once done, you will have to grant Facebook permission to add photos to your account.

Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by Burstscam: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Last stage:

Your photos have been backed up

Note 3:

The photos, after the backup, could be viewed only on your phone’s Google photo app; it will not appear on your other galleries unless you download them. Remember too that the photos include all the pictures you have uploaded on Facebook since you created that particular account, except the ones you had deleted. So bear in mind that the operation will require considerable amount of data.

Now you have nothing to worry about anymore. In the event that you loose your Facebook and you create another one, all you have to do is upload them again from your Google photos app. Even if you lost your phone, once you get another one and sign in with your Google account, you have your photos.

In our next post, I’ll teach you how to recover those photos you deleted on your Facebook by yourself.

Read more on
https://burstscam.com/blog

Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by FullBlastLight: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dis is quite instructive & interesting!

Only dt it wil be so data-gulping 2 backup pics or videos uploaded since d fb account was created!

Anyway, it wil be worth it, compare 2 losing everytin 4 life!

Well Played, OP!

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by Burstscam: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:
Dis is quite instructive & interesting!

Only dt it wil be so data-gulping 2 backup pics or videos uploaded since d fb account was created!

Anyway, it wil be worth it, compare 2 losing everytin 4 life!

Well Played, OP!
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by austine4real(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account by Burstscam: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

His brother died last year in cult war he died this week - VIDEO / Tomatoes Sellers Caught Cheating Customer With New Trick / My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.