Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Never Knew About Laycon's Genotype, Erica Says In New Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Never Knew About Laycon's Genotype, Erica Says In New Video (307 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew About Laycon's Genotype, Erica Says In New Video by kings2al1: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2020

Review when Laycon first uncovered his genotype to Vee during their last week in the house, Erica's words about him 'biting the dust before 50' during her battle with him reemerged via online media and this earned her reaction from numerous BBNaija fans.

Erica, in her new video which she labeled 'Erica's Diary', denied thinking about his genotype, saying even Laycon realized this was reality. She portrayed herself as being touchy to individuals' emotions and wouldn't do something like this to anybody.

READ MORE

,J

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! Can You Believe That This Young Lady Gave Birth To This Boy? / How To Watch Wonder Woman 1984 Outside USA On Android And Ios / I Too Like Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.