Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) (2416 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by stephenduru: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
An Okada rider was attacked and brutalised by two men who dressed in military uniform.His bike was also snatched from him.According to report,he picked them at Leru junction, Umuchieze, Abia State. They told him to drop them at Nneato. On their way near Spiritan University, Nneochi,they stopped him,took him to the bush, tied and brutalised him.They left when they thought he was dead.The man regained some strength,untied himself and crawled to the roadside. He was saved by passerbys but they made away with his motorcycle.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/see-what-two-men-dressed-in-military.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Enudapan: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The men on uniform in Nigeria are they biggest problem for the uniformed in the country
Always causing havock upandan
Although I thought the possibility of them being
Genuine force men shaa
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by slivertongue: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
reckless and heartless people populate the uniform services. BH na him be their medicine

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Friendlyjoe: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please add 'Graphic' to the pictures shocked

Theres qualms o. May we not fall victims of these injustices happening every day and may the pepetrators of this terrible act suffer 600 years

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by midolian(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
What is happening to humanity these days?

I am sure they are not true military men but armed robbers dressed in Camo.

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Hambivert: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sparogatively, this is highly disheartening and utterly wicked!

The good book has already said it...

"The heart 'of man' is deceitful above all things,
and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by majamajic(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Terrible !

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na wa ooo..the same that will see Shekau and run
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by BigSarah(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wickedness, I don't understand how people feel when inflicting physical pain on someone else, doesn't seem like something one should enjoy. ..i do enjoy watching wrestling tho
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wickedness in Hands and Foot..
If Humans are doing Wickedness as these now,
I Begin to Wonder how things are gonna be when you Can't buy or Sell without the Mark of Neast..
I Begin to Wonder The totures and Wickedness that will meted out to those who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast..

Precious Daddy! Whoever or Whatever will make me Miss the Rapture of the Saints, you Have my Permission, Clear them out of my path in JESUS Name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Wednesdayy: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
midolian:
What is happening to humanity these days?

I am sure they are not true military men but armed robbers dressed in Camo.
[/s]
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by BestGospelMusic: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked. E get why Bible talk am
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by punisha: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
This man here is a fuckeen legend.
With deep cuts like that, he isn't even looking like he is going through pains.
Dude has seen worse things in his life than mere cuts!

OP can he be reached?!
This man here should be bought ten motorcycles for the one he lost!

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
How come he is still standing with those grave wounds.
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Mayng01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blood of Jesus ! I pray this man survives this brutality.
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
and they never rush this man to the hospital ? he has lost alot of blood
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by 2020Experience(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Boko Haram everywhere
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Raeheemwayne: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Thank God the innocent man escaped with his life, Fulani herdsmen in Nigerian Army's clothing.
E be things.

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Vyzz: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op

What is wrong with u?...

Some of us can actually handle this pic nah... Add graphics....

Damn, uncle needs to go get medications first....

To help person now no dey be wetin e suppose be
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by padi94(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is wrong
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by freshkpomo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Verdict: They should have at least taken these shots at a clinic, exposing a cut this deep is risky.

Secondly I don't think soldiers did this, they might be criminals in army uniform or sacked officers.

Evil thrives when good men do nothing

#NYM

A united youth is an unstoppable force
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Odikwa graphic biko egole bu okada that this criminals want to kill person. Udo o biko go to the hospital..chukwu bu ike gi.
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Military men

See why i dnt type R.I.P wen boko boys slaughters dem.

They re evil and deserve death
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Edyice: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2020
People are just too wicked in this life shocked

Those people will meet their WATERLOO
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by MINORU: 4:18am On Sep 30, 2020
When they see boko they will run
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by UchaNwababa: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2020
This is Wickedness
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by BIGGESThead6: 4:42am On Sep 30, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by 2cribz: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Fulani herdsmen. They left their sticker signature .cutlass and dagger stabbings

1 Like

Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Steve0979(m): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2020
chinchonglee:
Military men

See why i dnt type R.I.P wen boko boys slaughters dem.

They re evil and deserve death
how sure are u DAT they r sojas.always reason b4 u type.u might even die b4 DS military men
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2020
This one strong o.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: See What Two Men Dressed In Military Uniform Did To An Okada Man In Abia(photos) by mainkendo: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Salatun badosa.
Things that occur on daily basis will keep being shock to man. What procedure would a man adopt that would have made such a predicament not to befall such a man in such a situation.
Ettete. Everyday without problems needs to be celebrated; knowing that your being smart is not all it needs to safe.
Salatun badosa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friend Confess After Poison His Friend On His Birthday In Dubai / Pregnant Woman That Cheated With Her Pastor- Pastor's Side Of The Story I(audio) / White Woman Seen Acting Funny In Lagos With Blood And Scars On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.