Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 (1916 Views)

Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / Why DSTV Cannot Give You Pay Per View. / Kwese TV: Latest "Pay-per-view" Satellite TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 by CAPITALBEE: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Those were my thoughts exactly... Most subscribers of Gotv and Dstv don't view more than 10 channels in a month. So many are even fixated on like 5 or 7 channels to be exact. So I believe it's possible with the PPV...

TSTV should just try as much as possible not to dissapoint nigerians this time around and I pray the govt doesn't turn their back on them through certain regulatory practices because they have consistently shown themselves to be unreliable when it comes to that.

WoundedLamb:

150 per month for one channel is 1,500 per month for 10 channels. Why not?
Re: FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Is this the business analysis? Lmao.

Seriously, dude, how do you even keep commenting without shame when you've already embarrassed yourself here? Your analysis predicated they will fail because of how low their pricing is and when your calculation was corrected, your analysis switched to predicting they will fail because their pricing is not low enough. Isn't it obvious your algorithm only outputs failure regardless of what they bring to the table? Now you're telling me prophesies like an African marabout. It's okay, bro. You win.

I have saved this I must come back to remind once they launch
Re: FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 by adaora17901: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2020
After the funds starts rolling in they will go extravagantly wild n crank all sale to crumbs
Re: FG Backs Tstv, Offers Pay Per View For N5 by BigBizzy(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2020
The Lai Mohammed affiliation is a crack. It still won't last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! No One Informed Me To Chat With Rmd / Trending Movie Discussion / Is There Any Director Of Movie In The House? I Have A Script Fully Screenplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.