Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

“the Pressure From Fans Will Not Help I And Kiddwaya’s Relationship” – Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Pressure From Fans Will Not Help I And Kiddwaya’s Relationship” – Erica (745 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Pressure From Fans Will Not Help I And Kiddwaya’s Relationship” – Erica by Jenny2u(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim has finally opened up on how she felt after her disqualification, her relationship with Kiddwaya, and her plans moving forward.

She answered the burning question from fans about where her relationship with Kiddwaya is currently. According to her, they are still cool, but the pressure from fans who want them to be together is not going to help them.

She urged people to allow them to work on themselves.

“He is a very great guy, very intelligent, he was there for me and he’s still there for me. About a relationship, I am not sure ab>>>>>>>>>>>>>WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/the-pressure-from-fans-will-not-help-i.html

Re: “the Pressure From Fans Will Not Help I And Kiddwaya’s Relationship” – Erica by dadavivo: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2020
The most beautiful girl in Nigeria, no Cap.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie And Wife Doing Things At Her Wife Birthday Party / Reality Star Erica Shares Food At The #endsars Protest In Lagos(photos/videos) / Big Brother Naija Star Vee Shares Sul Photos As She Attempts To Break The Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.