Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Can I Do This With A Smartphone? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Do This With A Smartphone? (394 Views)

Learn How A School Dropped Out Made Over N40million With Just A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do This With A Smartphone? by Princewillalex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please I have been expecting a call for a kind of interview for about a month now. So today I went somewhere to power my phone and I missed two calls from a strange number 018xx83xx (nine digit), unfortunate I couldn't call the number with my phone. Please is there any possible way can I get in touch with the caller?
Re: Can I Do This With A Smartphone? by emeijeh(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Princewillalex:

Please I have been expecting a call for a kind of interview for about a month now. So today I went somewhere to power my phone and I missed two calls from a strange number 018xx83xx (nine digit), unfortunate I couldn't call the number with my phone. Please is there any possible way can I get in touch with the caller?
Village people don nack this one AKPAKO! cry
Re: Can I Do This With A Smartphone? by samwash(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Princewillalex:

If truly it's from the interview, they will call you back. Better still you can return the call to kown who called you.
Re: Can I Do This With A Smartphone? by MJluv(f): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
samwash:

If truly it's from the interview, they will call you back. Better still you can return the call to kown who called you.

Why not read and comprehend before you rush to comment?

OP relax, they'll call you back.
Re: Can I Do This With A Smartphone? by padi94(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
I think the line is a one way line, you can't call back. Just like an email or a text from MTNN that you cannot reply.

But have you tried sending a message??

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help With A Youtube Channel For Learning Physics / ASUU ; INSIDE LIFE..... What Next / 5 Guides Of Style Every Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.