Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! (914 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by InfernoNig: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2020
God is your strength
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by falcon01: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2020
looks real, if you wanna be good now is the time to.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by ucham: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerians let's come together and confirm his story. If it checks out, let's help him. This is better than doing fund raising abi crowd funding for the participants of a useless show.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by unclemaths(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2020
I feel for this guy but the heading is an attempt to blackmail good hearted people into forced help.

You are feeling suicidal, how do you want your wife to feel?
Both of you are in the same boat.
Plus: she is the one carrying the baby..

No condition is permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by kingthreat(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2020
No do crime o. I know somebody wey dey do bricklayer work dey hustle for 10k every week. If you do crime, and end up in Naija prison, you will value freedom and the air you breathe. Keep seeking opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by TarOrfeeek: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Grand never level, you done pack toto keep for house. Now you day hustle single guys for money.
Whom sense is given, Alpha traits is expected.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Touching but then again, attach proof

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Grand never level, you done pack toto keep for house. Now you day hustle single guys for money.
My people say it is he who hasn't been tested that calls himself a man. My wife & I are both graduates. We never fed from hand to mouth prior to this. Married or not what will be will be. I pray you never have to experience a loved one battling between life & death

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by adegbenga80592: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2020
reaching but then again, attach evidence

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by TreasureJunky: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Must you be harsh,? if you don't have any meaningful thing to offer, why not ignore and walk away.. I pray that life doesn't hit you hard, bc if it does, I pity you,, you may not live to tell your story... Be nice or you walk away, brother.
TarOrfeeek:

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Admiral49(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Hold on and be positive
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Jabioro: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Don't kill yourself, don't surrender to pressure and don't forget prayer..I can understood your situation..the help is on her way..you will surely get help to lift ...If I have you could have receive from me.. Your effort will not give in vain
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by olajam(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Expectantdad:

My people say it is he who hasn't been tested that calls himself a man. My wife & I are both graduates. We never fed from hand to mouth prior to this. Married or not what will be will be. I pray you never have to experience a loved one battling between life & death

Stop replying senseless comments, some people don't have anything good in their heart.
May God comfort you and your families. You would surely find favours.....
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by olajam(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
ucham:
Nigerians let's come together and confirm his story. If it checks out, let's help him. This is better than doing fund raising abi crowd funding for the participants of a useless show.

How do we go about extending the little the could afford to assist the OP. If we could extend 500 Naira from our thin wallet. It would go a long way
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
I really wish I could help right now, but brother, believe me, we are in d same bracket....Almighty Allah will see you through
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by ashybabs(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
kip striving bro... life is filled with ups and downs! dont let the downs consume you.
i have been at rock botto several times but i try not to give up.
kind of shi i have been through i cant even pray no more but, ive been depressed entertained thoughts of suicide. ive hurt people, let down family and people who belive in me but guess what... LIFE GOES ON
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by cjeriia: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mhen this life sha. If na to raise money for one yeye house mate wey enter show dey Bleep prick dey chop free food, people go rush. Some1 should pls verify the OP and get back to us.
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
I understand you perfectly well bro. I know what you are feeling cos i once tot abt ending it all. I pray to Jesus and he sent people to help me. Give your life to Jesus, Pray to him. He never fails.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by olajam(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oluwapluto:
I really wish I could help right now, but brother, believe me, we are in d same bracket....Almighty Allah will see you through

Aamin.... May Allah ease your tasks and grant you relief of your conditions

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by tot(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Account created today... nothing more to say.
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Expectantdad:
Forgive my typos but understand I am not thinking straight right now. My wife is getting closer to labor every minute. Please send me a PM if you have used baby stuff please.
If you can help with anything, 5003244129 standard Chartered
standard chartered account? are you from the betting thread?
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
standard chartered account? are you from the betting thread?
You don't know what tommorow holds. Not even for you.
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
How can I upload pictures
Re: Help! I'm About To Commit A Crime! by Expectantdad(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Update: So I eventually lost mom but it was needless to share as I couldn't get help here.
On the bright side my wife just gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
Meanwhile I'm yet to clear up the hospital bills racked up while mum was admitted & I cleared my old Post out of shame and disappointment. I honestly do not know what to do, but I know it's a new Dawn and my girl is gonna be a big bundle of joy.
I still need your help nlders
WEMA BANK

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Violent Protest Rocks Kano As 17-year-old Boy Die In Police Custody / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State / Edo Cult War :should Nigerians Trend #bringbacksars ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.