Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities (18962 Views)

Meet Youngest Nigerian Blogger-adebayo David / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account (2) (3) (4)

Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by seunrebirth(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2020
The Publisher of Gist lover blog and popular Instagram blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan has finally reached her waterloo, after posting a libellous content to blackmail and extort monies from Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, the General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries.

Mary David Onaichemewan has been posting sequence of false, misleading and libellous contents to blackmail notable and reputable personalities in Nigeria, thereby extorting monies from them.

The unethical gossip-monger was exposed after an investigation was conducted that linked the account holders name of Instagram handle to the bank account where monies are deposited for her.

She is known to have been engaged in similar blackmail posts against notable persons including lawmakers, sapphire scents and others, defaming their image to earn monies after threatening them.

The act by Mary is a criminal offence considered as cyberbullying or cyberstalking.

Section 172 of the Nigeria Act provides that a person who threatens another intending to get the other to submit to demand is guilty of blackmail, and may be subject to imprisonment for a maximum of 15 years in a basic offence or a maximum of 20 years for an aggravated offence.

Such persons like Mary David remains a threat to humanity and must be brought to justice, so as to avoid any form of public misleading and blackmails, which could be far more disastrous than a clean up after the damage is done.

https://newsdesk.co.za/bursted-how-instagram-blogger-mary-david-is-reportedly-blackmailing-personalities-to-extort-money/

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by daddytime(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2020
This one never hear about the Watheroo sisters and their naijagistlive website of those days wey make Otedola pursue dem comot from Naija.

22 Likes

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by doggedfighter(f): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2020
When they fall out of romance

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by apstpaulg(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Are you simply posting this because she said something about jeremiah fufeyin

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by PureGoldh(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
All for the gram
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by kolinz01(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol. This one dey chase clout!
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by WhizdomXX(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2020
A
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2020
what make up can do ehn!..
see face??

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Mindlog: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Ustec: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2020
If you know or have any one in the public service better advice them not to involve in any bribery or corruption case, na 100years now o.
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Mowsid(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2020
They'll do anything for clout and wealth.
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by superior1: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Hustling has made them lose all decency
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Ironman3(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
This is attention seeking
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by WandaNara: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Bubu isn't going to see another independence day celebration. Insha Allah

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by meobizy(f): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing concerns me.
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Thecreatorx: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Too ugly
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Enudapan: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Blogger been cashing out with gist shaa
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by e10nzy(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Why did you put the lady on reds pic? She does interior decorating

These are two different people, one on black I don't know, the lady on red is a rich interior decorator

IG handle @ceosayaventhinteriors_and_hotel

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Chris2863(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2020
WandaNara:
Bubu isn't going to see another independence day celebration. Insha Allah
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by accounts2boku: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2020
she should be stripped naked, released to the mob and jungle justice meted on her to serve as a deterrent to others.
Meanwhile God punish all feminists.
Useless creatures embarassed

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by dadavivo: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Tunde Head nut blackmail people daily as well. So free her joor
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by SATANNIST: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2020
rubbish. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, adeboye, oyedepo, oyakilome , ibiyome and the rest are all scammers. exposing scammers cant be termed blackmail. all these pastors are criminals. if it is not true, why are the people paying money to for the so called blackmailer to be silent. if for example, mr A kills someone and my B exposes him , and mr A pays mr b money to not expose him, mr A should be arrested. you seunrebirth issa bastard for defending this scammers

edited, i just checked out the socalled gistlovers and sayaveth pages and i must say that the gistlovers is just a pained attention seeking hoe. what does she even do for a living if not to be sucking preek upandan. sayaveth actually has a legit furniture biz and i see nothing wrong with her fucking her clients if she wants to. even if na me buy her furniture, i go shoot my shot, if she gree fine. she is beautiful abi u wan blame her for being beautiful with money making brain? i think her issue is with the lady not even the pastors.
gistlover na bastard
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by iamjavadem(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
You are so naive. You do not need to have done something wrong to get blackmail. If I release a false article about you, it will be hard for you to get the truth out afterwards. Pray you never become a victim.
SATANNIST:
rubbish. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, adeboye, oyedepo, oyakilome , ibiyome and the rest are all scammers. exposing scammers cant be termed blackmail. all these pastors are criminals. if it is not true, why are the people paying money to for the so called blackmailer to be silent. if for example, mr A kills someone and my B exposes him , and mr A pays mr b money to not expose him, mr A should be arrested. you seunrebirth issa bastard for defending this scammers

Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol.

Gist lover is a guy not a lady.
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Jaynom(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
She looks like a demon
Re: Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
dadavivo:
Tunde Head nut blackmail people daily as well. So free her joor

So what is Tunde Head nut does it according to you?

Does it make it legal?

Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout / INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER Won't Return My Funds After A Failed Transaction!