Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows (51228 Views)

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by daddytime(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2020
The guy chop ewa agoyin.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2020
honestlyman:
Lol. Unrelated, I want to call.out the hypocrisy of Righteousness89. He was on a group, with the stand that a 26 or 34 year old man can be beaten by his father. In this process, he insults, disrespects and disregards countering opinions. He's the quintessential Nigerian Christian. Seeing evil in everyone but themselves. A prostitute will probably make heaven before such people. And he should know his actions there will convince more people to look critically at religion, despite his family ramblings.

To the people supporting this psychotic person, I say well done o. Keep propping up a dysfunctional and obsessed person using religion to cover their bigotry. righteousness 88 not 89 that is an imposter,this is why when you see people taking extremely action when people, in imposter because they spoil your images I believe admin should ban the so called righteousness 88 is an imposter

It was the real Righteousness89 that was insulting and cancelling off comments not some imposter.

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2020
ogbiwa:
Meanwhile...

Sorry I've not been active here of late as I took out time to get married to my wife

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Nice congrats
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by 99thEnemy(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Unrelated, I want to call.out the hypocrisy of Righteousness89. He was on a group, with the stand that a 26 or 34 year old man can be beaten by his father. In this process, he insults, disrespects and disregards countering opinions. He's the quintessential Nigerian Christian. Seeing evil in everyone but themselves. A prostitute will probably make heaven before such people. And he should know his actions there will convince more people to look critically at religion, despite his family ramblings.

To the people supporting this psychotic person, I say well done o. Keep propping up a dysfunctional and obsessed person using religion to cover their bigotry.
who the take that human being called Righteousness89 serious sef? grin grin grin grin

That creature grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by kmaster007: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
Madooo grin grin
Him don go chop Togo beans
nah Ghana jollof him chop
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Adamsokatu: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2020
I strongly recommend baba Aisha herbal medicine for the nigga grin
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by akmath: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Person just go toilet come back they come draw the match then still go win for penalties.

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Ihatemumu: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Roon9:
I saw him rushing down the tunnel and wondered what was up grin obviously some one was over hydrated at half time.

Good game Chelsea! We bested them for the most parts. Great goal Wernerr grin
#lampardout

Back pass FC
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by deavicky(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2020
ogbiwa:
Meanwhile...

Sorry I've not been active here of late as I took out time to get married to my wife

Lalasticlala Mynd44
wow!!! U missed alot because we now donate money to any Nairalander that is getting married.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by macjireh: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

To the people supporting this psychotic person, I say well done o. Keep propping up a dysfunctional and obsessed person using religion to cover their bigotry.
Cc oluwaseyi0, accounts2boku, FA13

kai...d devil is very bad ooo...pls go back and check d spellings properly...dat impostor uses Righteosness and not RighteoUsness...the U at d middle is missing from d impostors name... don't always be too fast to criticize

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by FA13(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

Can you give us the page info so we can see for ourselves before judging?

Does one error make him bad or you feel intimidated or convictedby him and his message?
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by accounts2boku: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2020
FA13:

Can you give us the page info so we can see for ourselves before judging?

Does one error make him bad or you feel intimidated or convictedby him and his message?
https://www.nairaland.com/6149871/26-dad-still-flogs-me

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by accounts2boku: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
macjireh:

Cc oluwaseyi0

kai...d devil is very bad ooo...pls go back and check d spellings properly...dat impostor uses Righteosness and not RighteoUsness...the U at d middle is missing from d impostors name... don't always be too fast to criticize
it's him

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

That's one problem I have with some Nigerians, always feeling more secured and safer than others

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Iko5000: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020
lol when we where young they always tell us that oyinbo no dey shit , now we know that their shit dey stink pass black man.
DenreleDave:
So oyinbo sef dey shit grin grin
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Prechgold1180(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

it's not the real righteousness89 so many fake account has been created with dat name

The real righteousness89 hardly reply to quote or anything
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Kindler01(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

You got this wrong. That wasn't the original RIGHTEOUSNESS89... Check the spellings and you'll see the difference. Open your eyes wide
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by benqo01(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2020
I could remember suarez did same when he was in liverpool in the middle of a match................Shit na bad tin o
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by JBoss25(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
So oyinbo sef dey shit grin grin
are you serious?
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by kollinz1234(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Aderewah:

Righteousness is not perfect, he is a human being like u, who in an immoral world is doing his best to remind everyone that there is a God and there will be judgement, something that u fail to do; rather u are one of the evil ones disrupting his ministry. Let God be his Judge and u leave your own life as u see fit. Stop trying to paint him as an hypocrite. THE LORD REBUKE YOU

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by windbreaker: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nature's call must be answered...
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by jurrsh(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
bjtinz:

Reminds me of my own.

Don't know why it happens during long journeys.

My own na from Benin to Abuja inside God is Good motors. We barely reach Uromi before my belle start him nonsense. Na so I vamoose inside bush. . .

Purrurrr paaaaraaaaa no so I dey discharge dey go. To worsen matters, two Female passengers also disembarked to ease themselves, and were headed my direction. The first lady saw me and was about to turn back, but the second behind her edged her on and I guess told her to face her front. Chai! embarrassment. embarassed embarassed

������
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by FA13(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
macjireh:

Cc oluwaseyi0, accounts2boku, FA13

Why are you listing me?
I asked the guy that was abusing him to give me the link so as to confirm.

I know a lot of people have been impersonating him.

So delete my name from the post please
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by comfokon: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
FANE4Naija:
Wow. First time I'm hearing of a player doing this. I've always wondered what will happen if a player has to go

sergio ramos.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Shit nor get master!
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Kingzjayzee: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
ogbiwa:
Meanwhile...

Lalasticlala Mynd44
no problem atleast you've been active in za oza room�
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by bjtinz: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
emeijeh:

Uromi abi Ewu junction?

Can't remember again oo. It's over 10 yrs now. But I know is around the town just after Ekpoma. No be Uromi be that?
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by gener1: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
this is amazing. I don't really know it's allowed
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by tarantino1: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
FANE4Naija:
Wow. First time I'm hearing of a player doing this. I've always wondered what will happen if a player has to go

Lol

Even me as well.

I mostly think of boxers or ufc fighters who are in the middle of a fight and then nature starts calling
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Kingzjayzee: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
lol. nobody fit turn deaf ears to the call of nature. Even the deaf answer to the call of nature. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics) / AFCON: Kei Kamara's House Almost Destroyed After Missing A Victory Penalty / Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.