Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling (8673 Views)

Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / POP CEILING PROJECT FOR A CLIENT / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by boldx(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Good morning. Please help me with the cost of fixing a POP ceiling design for a room 14feet by 16feet. And also how to negotiate if I am to buy the materials and pay the workman for labour.

It is my first time. Rates from all over Nigeria are accepted.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by Harkindavis4u: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
You have 21(sqmeter) room, which may cost u around 90k.

Here at ibadan, a bag of pop plaster cost around 4600 to 4900 and fillax at 1600 to 1800 per kg. On average, u will need 8 bags of pop cement and 8kg of fillax (normal design) or more.

If you are to buy materials and pay for workmanship, then the workmanship should be around 700 - 1k per sqmeter or more depending on the design u want them to do. Also have it in mind that the more complex the design u choose the more materials it will consume.

If you buy materials, it will cost u around 75k or more to fix it, but u will b require of some of their tools (like casting glass which cost around 8 - 12k, range cost like 10k and many more as the design may require) which may be a bit difficult for you to get.

My point of view, I will suggest you give it to them to fix but negotiate the price to 80k if possible, they may agree to fix it at price below 80k, believe me, it will affect the quality of the ceiling and may leads to story that touch in the nearest future.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by boldx(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Harkindavis4u:
You have 21(sqmeter) room, which may cost u around 90k.

Here at ibadan, a bag of pop plaster cost around 4600 to 4900 and fillax at 1600 to 1800 per kg. On average, u will need 8 bags of pop cement and 8kg of fillax (normal design) or more.

If you are to buy materials and pay for workmanship, then the workmanship should be around 700 - 1k per sqmeter or more depending on the design u want them to do. Also have it in mind that the more complex the design u choose the more materials it will consume.

If you buy materials, it will cost u around 75k or more to fix it, but u will b require of some of their tools (like casting glass which cost around 8 - 12k, range cost like 10k and many more as the design may require) which may be a bit difficult for you to get.

My point of view, I will suggest you give it to them to fix but negotiate the price to 80k if possible, they may agree to fix it at price below 80k, believe me, it will affect the quality of the ceiling and may leads to story that touch in the nearest future.

Good luck.
Hello sir. please can I have your number?

I need to ask more questions
Re: Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by Harkindavis4u: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
boldx:

Hello sir. please can I have your number?

I need to ask more questions

Okay
Re: Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by boldx(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Harkindavis4u:

Okay
Thanks
Re: Help Me With The Cost Of POP Ceiling by kolawoleahmed(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
PLEASE, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST FOR 110 SQUARE METERS

(1) (Reply)

Joint Ventures In Lagoon Dredging Business / Our New Estate At Lakowe Golf Course Less Than 30 Seconds From Lekki Epe Express / Proudly Made In Nigeria Wooden Security Doors And Single Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.