Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday (44046 Views)

Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by Samfloxin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nelly4you:
this is serious.. even dorathy is there sef.. is it everywhere she'll be showing her cleavage
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
She feels that that's her selling point
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by BabbanBura(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oovi5:
Mtcheeeew

Double Mtcheeeew!
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by naijadrivablog: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you know, you know..
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by Dominatrix(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lowest budget cardi b wey dey shame to kiss her low budget offset. F*ck outta here!
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by fayruka(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Nelly4you post=94470220]this is serious.. even dorathy is there sef.. is it everywhere she'll be showing her cleavage
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design[/quote
That's her signature ofcourse or what do u want her to offer?
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by fayruka(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nelly4you:
this is serious.. even dorathy is there sef.. is it everywhere she'll be showing her cleavage
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
That's her signature ofcourse or what do u want her to offer?
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by EMMY76: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Fryzi post=94470311]Ike can't offer mercy shit now. Ike knows he is not Mercy's league anymore. Best he can do now is stay loyal and don't complain while big gods do the digging and spending.[/quote

Word grin cheesy
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by mikkywebs(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Needless to read or comment on what re-configure your human senses and moral.

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by favour442(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good day sir. Called your line a million times no response o.. How's business.
I'm very much interested in your one on one affiliate marketing training. I've been trying on my own but too many failures. How do I go about it
chuksbaby:

I tire o
Re: Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday by merits(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2020
why she know kukuma naked may we see everything complete.ewuuu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.