Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 (539 Views)

Next-gen Nighthawk AX12 Netgear Router Support With Great Speed & Reliability / Next-gen Nighthawk AX12 Netgear Router Support With Great Speed & Reliability / Cities That Didn’t Win HQ2 Shouldn’t Be Counted Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 by usamashafiq382: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Complete info : https://heshitech.com/2020/09/ps5-and-xbox-series-x-why-you-shouldnt-go-next-gen-until-2021/

Sony

Final Fantasy 16. God of War: Ragnarok. Halo Infinite. These games have two things in common. One, they’re all console exclusives. You’ll need a Sony PlayStation 5 if you want to play the first two — or a Microsoft Xbox Series X or S to play the latter. Two, you won’t be able to play any of these games until at least next year.

And that means you don’t have to buy either a PS5 or a Series X until next year either. That’s a hard reality to face after a September blitz of next-gen news.

xboxseriesxands-hero
Microsoft’s Xbox Series X (left) and Xbox Series S will launch Nov. 10.

Microsoft

Both Microsoft and Sony spent 2020 in a game of brinksmanship seemingly centered on who could say the least about their next-generation console for the longest. The standoff ended on Sept. 9, when Microsoft announced that the Xbox Series X will launch on Nov. 10 for $500, along with the less powerful, digital-only, $300 Series S. Sony followed up just over a week later, revealing that the PS5 will hit store shelves on Nov. 12 and will also cost $500. Its digital-only version clocks in at $400. Oh, and Microsoft bought Bethesda.

Conversation has justifiably swirled around these points for the past couple of weeks. But with the rush of console news having ebbed, and with preorders difficult to secure for either console, the most important question now arises: Do you actually need to buy either a PS5 or a new Xbox this year?

Complete info : https://heshitech.com/2020/09/ps5-and-xbox-series-x-why-you-shouldnt-go-next-gen-until-2021/
Re: PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 by meobizy(f): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Solution: I'll get the first ten games to release at launch and enjoy them till early 2021.
Re: PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 by Okey4jazz: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hello Gamers,

Abeg, if you have a used Xbox Series X for 250,000 or a used Xbox Series S for 150,000...

Just hit me up on 08023590443

I just love the way Nigerians overlook these consoles.
Re: PS5 And Xbox Series X: Why You Shouldn’t Go Next-gen Until 2021 by vgstores: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
I recently got my Xbox Series X console from a Video game stores VG Stores [https://www.vgstores.ng/]. And the reasons I got an Xbox Series X is because it is slightly faster and less expensive than PS5. On VG Stores website it cost #405,000 while PS5 console cost #510,000. Actually I bought basically because of the price, then I found out that it is quite fast with great games. So I went back to the store to purchase FIFA 23 Xbox Series X game [https://www.vgstores.ng/product/fifa-23-xbox-series-x/], it is premium guys!!. cool

(1) (Reply)

Best Healthcare Software Development Company 2021 / Call For Applications: Olu Of Warri Tech Challenge (N1 Million Naira Cash Prize) / Nigeria Defency Exmas Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.