Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (559 Views)

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Omawumi17(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: . by 4teenblaq: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
there is no business with no capital.
any business needs capital for it to kick start

1 Like

Re: . by Mascot57: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
No business of course
Re: . by Omawumi17(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mascot57:
No business of course
Hmmm
Re: . by delishpot: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omawumi17:
HI Everyone... I need your advice on what to do to earn money and also save up money to start up a business. I was into dropshipping for someone but its not really feasible cos most wholesalers increase the price of their product and u end up not getting custmers
I have also tried running errands but no success
I need advice or ideas of what to do to earn money
Thanks

Go and learn to do something eg chinchin. Do it very well, tie in nylon and supply those women with shops, kiosks etc along the roadside and inside the market.

If you have zero capital create FB page and advertise yourself as a sourcer for certain products common in your location iie Dry fish, bush meat, Ankara or adire/batik etc. Have good customer relationship with clients and the rest is upto God.

1 Like

Re: . by Barbsamiin: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
goto any shop and tell the owner or shopkeeper u'll advertise his items, take pictures of the product advertise online like FB, IG, OLX, JIJI etc

get him a customer and have your cut. i've tried that atleast im making 4k a day but now im doing better hustle.

2 Likes

Re: . by NairalandSARS: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omawumi17:
HI Everyone... I need your advice on what to do to earn money and also save up money to start up a business. I was into dropshipping for someone but its not really feasible cos most wholesalers increase the price of their product and u end up not getting custmers
Thanks
Runs.
Re: . by donbachi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dont know others..except street begging.

1 Like

Re: . by omat20(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barbsamiin:
goto any shop and tell the owner or shopkeeper u'll advertise his items, take pictures of the product advertise online like FB, IG, OLX, JIJI etc

get him a customer and have your cut. i've tried that atleast im making 4k a day but now im doing better hustle.
Best idea ever. Op do this. Dont mind the people above me.
Re: . by Omawumi17(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
omat20:
Best idea ever. Op do this. Dont mind the people above me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by WorriorPlus: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omawumi17:
Thanks

Join affiliate marketing, and save money to start a physical business. You can start with EdUpay. EdUpay Is The Best Automated Software With Udemy-like Sites To Make Money Online By Selling DFY Online Courses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX40m30m0h8

GET IT HERE >>> https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/p0rv2/0/NLP
Re: . by delishpot: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Nafdac will hold her na, for the chin chin part

OK. She can then do something else. I just use chinchin as example

1 Like

Re: . by ibechris(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Politics.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Op follow the idea of the person there, that is d best u can do, as foe dropshipping just forget it cos sellers will frustrate u.

Re: . by charzyh2: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barbsamiin:

Please, your phone number.
Re: . by Barbsamiin: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2020
charzyh2:
Please, your phone number.
you can mail me (barbsamiin) it's a gmail.

(1) (Reply)

Plentywaka Partners With Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (photos) / Does Any One Know About Skrill Account / Come Make Some Money With This Trick. (i'm Teaching This For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.