Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k (1134 Views)

What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus / How To Detect Cloned Phones: Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Nokia, LG Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by MineBitcoin(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good evening nairalander, am confused on which phone products to purchase, my budget is 55k,

I need a phone with minimum of 3g of RAM and 32g ROM,

Like redmi 8 features such as Corning gorilla glass, infrared, splash resistance,the phone is out of stock in most slot,

Any suggestions will be gladly welcome
Be it Samsung, Nokia, xiaomi redmi. thanks in advance
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by jospepper(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
There's a new brand with quality phones called Blackview. The A80PRO with 4GB ram and 64GB ROM, 4680mAH battery, quad (4) cameras, fingerprint etc goes for that amount. Too good to be true right? We are using low pricing strategy to get a share of the market.

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Barbsamiin: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Depend on the type of work you're going to do with 'em, if don't borther inefficient battery you can go for samsung else go for Redmi. forget about Nokia it lack high perfomance.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Zeroenochone(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barbsamiin:
Depend on the type of work you're going to do with 'em, if don't borther inefficient battery you can go for samsung else go for Redmi. forget about Nokia it lack high perfomance.

Your assertion about Nokia isn't entirely true sir
The op can even get a Nokia 6.1+ with 6GB RAM and 64gb ROM for 56,000 + on jumia with Snapdragon 636 and a lot of features like WiFi 5.0 etc

The only downside is that the battery capacity is quite small (3000mah)

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Zeroenochone(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
get a Nokia 6.1+ with 6GB RAM and 64gb ROM for 56,000 on jumia with Snapdragon 636 and a lot of features like WiFi 5.0 etc
It has a 16mp main camera and a 5 MP depth camera as well as 16mp front camera
The screen size is 5.8 inches and the resolution is 1080p
The only downside is that the battery capacity is quite small (3000mah) but unlike most Tecno phones the processor is energy efficient so don't be surprised if it outlasts a Tecno or infinix phone that claims to have a higher battery capacity
It's outfitted with a Gorilla glass 3 on both the front and the back
I know a heavy user that's having no problems with this phone whatsoever
It's strong enough to play a game like COD at high graphics settings

You can get Redmi note 8 for about 55-63k or so on AliExpress
If you're patient you could go for it Delivery would take some time though
It has a 48 MP main camera 8mp ultrawide 2mp depth and 2 MP macro
It has a 13mp front camera
It has 4000 mah battery and has a Snapdragon 665 chipset
It'll play COD at very high graphics settings (higher than the Nokia and the umidigi)
The screen size is 6.3 inches and the resolution is 1080p
It's got gorilla glass 5 on the front and the back
It has an infrared blaster
And is splash resistant

There's also Umidigi A7 pro
You must've heard of it as well
It's just 45k or so and it's 4gb ram 64gb ROM
The 4gb ram 128gb ROM is around 50k
It's a decent phone with nice cameras and 4000 mah battery with Helio p23 chipset
It has a 16mp main camera 16mp ultrawide 5mp depth and 5mp macro
It also has a 16mp front camera
It's got no Gorilla glass protection but for its price it's quite understandable
It's strong enough to play tasking games like COD at Medium graphic settings
If you're interested you could visit the umidigi thread here on Nairaland for more info and for a purchase with a more comfortable delivery

I added the gaming part so you know how strong each phone is....
Choose well Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Barbsamiin: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zeroenochone:

The op can even get a Nokia 6.1+ with 6GB RAM and 64gb ROM for 56,000 + on jumia with Snapdragon 636 and a lot of features like WiFi 5.0 etc

i'm talking from my experience with nokia 5 i nearly smash the phone to the wall, it only takes one day i quickly go back to the person i bought it and changed.

Anyway,.. you can suggest the one you think its good for him.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Hardey33: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
bro I got super dope Redmi note 8 for sale with all accessories working perfectly at 57k contact me on whatsapp 08106851232
check my profile for more info and pics
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by eki2000(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barbsamiin:
which Samsung phone has high performance at that price tag. Nokia 4 2 is @ 45k is far better than any Samsung U can get for 55k

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Zeroenochone(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barbsamiin:

i'm talking from my experience with nokia 5 i nearly smash the phone to the wall, it only takes one day i quickly go back to the person i bought it and changed.

Anyway,.. you can suggest the one you think its good for him.

Damn.....
Perhaps that was then sha
Nokia is really trying now
The 6.1+ I was talking about is very good the person I'm talking about is a heavy user and has been using the phone for over a year now

In terms of updates Nokia is king
They release updates monthly infact if Android 11 comes tomorrow now some Nokia phones will get it immediately

If not for their Microsoft saga they'd be ruling the smartphone world right now

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by MineBitcoin(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zeroenochone:
get a Nokia 6.1+ with 6GB RAM and 64gb ROM for 56,000 on jumia with Snapdragon 636 and a lot of features like WiFi 5.0 etc
It has a 16mp main camera and a 5 MP depth camera as well as 16mp front camera
The screen size is 5.8 inches and the resolution is 1080p
The only downside is that the battery capacity is quite small (3000mah) but unlike most Tecno phones the processor is energy efficient so don't be surprised if it outlasts a Tecno or infinix phone that claims to have a higher battery capacity
It's outfitted with a Gorilla glass 3 on both the front and the back
I know a heavy user that's having no problems with this phone whatsoever
It's strong enough to play a game like COD at high graphics settings

You can get Redmi note 8 for about 55-63k or so on AliExpress
If you're patient you could go for it Delivery would take some time though
It has a 48 MP main camera 8mp ultrawide 2mp depth and 2 MP macro
It has a 13mp front camera
It has 4000 mah battery and has a Snapdragon 665 chipset
It'll play COD at very high graphics settings (higher than the Nokia and the umidigi)
It's got gorilla glass 5 on the front and the back
It has an infrared blaster
And is splash resistant

There's also Umidigi A7 pro
You must've heard of it as well
It's just 45k or so and it's 4gb ram 64gb ROM
The 4gb ram 128gb ROM is around 50k
It's a decent phone with nice cameras and 4000 mah battery with Helio p23 chipset
It has a 16mp main camera 16mp ultrawide 5mp depth and 5mp macro
It also has a 16mp front camera
It's got no Gorilla glass protection but for its price it's quite understandable
It's strong enough to play tasking games like COD at Medium graphic settings
If you're interested you could visit the umidigi thread here on Nairaland for more info and for a purchase with a more comfortable delivery

I added the gaming part so you know how strong each phone is....
Choose well Good luck
for the redmi note 8 from AliExpress, hope custom duty will not add up, been heard about our post office delay product such as smartphone from AliExpress, big thanks for the info
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by paltielx: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Go for Nokia 3.2
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Zeroenochone(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
MineBitcoin:
for the redmi note 8 from AliExpress, hope custom duty will not add up, been heard about our post office delay product such as smartphone from AliExpress, big thanks for the info

Apart from your shipping fee there's no additional money you'll have to pay
Ordering from AliExpress is just about patience because it could take months before it's delivered
And I heard that you'll pay one fee at post office too sha like 500 naira or so depending on the weight of your package
I've not ordered before so I just had to ask a friend
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by sonyc00(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Apart from your shipping fee there's no additional money you'll have to pay
Ordering from AliExpress is just about patience because it could take months before it's delivered
And I heard that you'll pay one fee at post office too sha like 500 naira or so depending on the weight of your package
I've not ordered before so I just had to ask a friend
Thats true. The post office in my area only collects 200 naira for phones.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by MineBitcoin(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
A big thanks to all of you for the contribution
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Kunja2: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
MineBitcoin:
Good evening nairalander, am confused on which phone products to purchase, my budget is 55k,

I need a phone with minimum of 3g of RAM and 32g ROM,

Like redmi 8 features such as Corning gorilla glass, infrared, splash resistance,the phone is out of stock in most slot,

Any suggestions will be gladly welcome
Be it Samsung, Nokia, xiaomi redmi. thanks in advance
rule out Samsung. If you want a Samsung that you'll enjoy, you have to cough out big dough
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Between Samsung,nokia, Xiaomi With budget of 55k by Kunja2: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zeroenochone:

that's the thing about Nokia. How do they expect a heavy user to survive on 3k may batter for this our condition for Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A90 Price - Specs And Features / Tecno Spark 7p Review, Picture Quality Battery Strength Etc / How To Know Your Puk Code On Airtel, Even If Sim Pack Is Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.