Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) (450 Views)

Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Young Lady Crushing On Pete Edochie Finally Meets Him,pete Edochie Frowns(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) by Tosindayor: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Although the BBNaija show was rated for people who are 18 years old and above, it did not seem to stop children from having their favourite housemate.

For a little girl called Zoe Imani Desiree, her favourite housemate is musician-housemate Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvna226_sjg
Re: Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) by Romanoff(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even though it is rated 18, her parents allowed her watch it despite the parental control feature.

Smh.
Re: Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) by writetopoker2: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
That position he is carrying the little girl is gengerous shocked
Re: Viral: Little Girl Sings Laycon's Fierce Song As She Finally Meets Him (video) by ajaymina(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Romanoff:
Even though it is rated 18, her parents allowed her watch it despite the parental control feature.

Smh.

Nothing works I. this part of the world.

Everything na formality.

The more you look, the less you see and get more confuse in this geographical zone.

(1) (Reply)

Biography : Lord Lowkey / "She Kissed Me 200 Times While I Was Dreaming About Her" - Ibadan Man / I Feel Honored To Be The Very First Face Of The Hairbywanneka Brand Ever..regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.