Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck (2018 Views)

Fight Anthony Joshua Or Lose Your Bets And Be Out Of Boxing For Years / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. / Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Most betting sites have been making a lot of profit due to the increasing number of people who lose their bets consistently. In most cases, the people who are losing their bets normally believe that those who win regularly are either lucky or buy predictions from experts. The people who lose can only win once or twice in a month or lose their money for the whole month. However, even the predictions that people purchase sometimes fails some people can win consistently due to several reasons that people don't want to follow or apply in their betting. Therefore here are the reason why you keep on losing your bets continuously.

You are too greedy

When you are greedy in this case means placing a multi bet of over 15 matches and expect to win thousands of naira. When you place a multi-bet of many matches you decrease your chances of winning. Therefore, winning consistently requires someone who is not greedy and can place a multi-bet of only two matches. Moreover, if you’ve been betting using a small amount of money and expect to win a lot by placing a multi-bet of over 10 matches start doing the opposite. In this regard, increase your stake and reduce the number of matches to 2 in your multi-bet.

You don’t analyze matches

People who lose their bets daily do not analyze matches before they place their bets. This is because they are hurrying to place their bets and win but later end up losing. Most people who win their bets regularly usually analyze all the matches that they want to place their bet on. In this case, they usually start analyzing earlier enough to avoid placing their bet in a hurry and confusion.

You bet with emotions

Don’t be driven by emotions especially when you lose. People who are driven by emotions tend to bet many times to recover what they have lost but end up losing more money. Therefore, it is better to accept that you have lost and focus on betting the next day and apply a better strategy.

You don’t have a winning strategy

Many people who lose constantly do not apply any winning strategy to win their bets. Many betting strategies can be effective in making consistent profit in any betting site. The people who win their bet consistently have an effective betting strategy that they normally apply in their daily bets

Conclusion

Betting is can be a lucrative source of income to everyone if you stop doing the above-stated behaviors. By changing this habit one can be able to start winning consistently and recover all the money that they have been losing.

if you wish to win constantly with my sport betting strategy. please add me on WhatsApp 08065500452
let win together
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by chybuzky(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
OP you forgot to add this ::

A lot of betting companies are now placing false odds Eg last week I notices that big odds are winning compare to small odds which you know that people go for the small odds so there now use it to destroy peoples money

How can 7 odd be winning 1.12 odds 4-0

4 Likes

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
chybuzky:

A lot of betting companies are now placing false odds Eg last week I notices that big odds are winning compare to small odds which you know that people go for the small odds so there now use it to destroy peoples money

that why I add u Ve to analyze matches b4 u play dem which is key. d last time I lost a bet was last year and am sure I can never loose again

1 Like

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Terryindeed: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
right ���
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by ejibamui: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
@ Op, always send your games to me through Muideenayinla@gmail.com. God bless u. Thank you for your insight.
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by phrancys001(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Las las we go hamma 1 day grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by phrancys001(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
See sharp guy grin oh isreal each to your tent
ejibamui:
@ Op, always send your games to me through Muideenayinla@gmail.com.
God bless u.
Thank you for your insight.
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Kingsolar: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by accountantben: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Oluwafola73: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Thanks bro. This is so applicable to me.
I need recovery games pls. 08169615933
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
True talk.
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by phrancys001(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Guys don cut games tire 08161341577.
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
ejibamui:
@ Op, always send your games to me through Muideenayinla@gmail.com.
God bless u.
Thank you for your insight.
can u use 100k to play 1.03 or 1.02 for 1week straight

u get the mind

1 Like

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
phrancys001:
Las las we go hamma 1 day grin
yes oh
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Wyse1: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
pandabet:
can u use 100k to play 1.03 or 1.02 for 1week straight

u get the mind
That's too risky.. If you're staking 1.03 odds daily with 100k, it means you must be in winning streak for 33 days without losing otherwise you are in soup

6 Likes

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2020
tosyne2much:
That's too risky.. If you're staking 1.03 odds daily with 100k, it means you must be in winning streak for 33 days without losing otherwise you are in soup
bros u ll never loose

I've been on it for months now
chat me up on my WhatsApp number on the post

it too true to be true grin
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
pandabet:
that why I add u Ve to analyze matches b4 u play dem which is key. d last time I lost a bet was last year and am sure I can never loose again
Now tell me how on Earth would you have analysed West ham vs Wolves
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by IamKollinx(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Pls OP any games for the weekend, thanks
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2020
OJay360:
can westham and wolves play wit out scoring a goal

ponder with dat
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2020
pandabet:
can westham and wolves play wit out scoring a goal

ponder with dat
If someone should score in that match it should be Wolves, I mean, Jimenez, Traore, Neves, well all flops and the reliable Patricio let in 4 goals. You see West ham match yesterday, they were clueless, that is how West ham plays.
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
OJay360:
If someone should score in that match it should be Wolves, I mean, Jimenez, Traore, Neves, well all flops and the reliable Patricio let in 4 goals. You see West ham match yesterday, they were clueless, that is how West ham plays.
dat d betting strategy
any body shud score on dat game and I win
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
pandabet:
bros u ll never loose

I've been on it for months now
chat me up on my WhatsApp number on the post

it too true to be true grin
And you will request for money in DM for chatting you up, right?

1 Like

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by pandabet(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
tosyne2much:
And you will request for money in DM for chatting you up, right?
request for money
how much do u Ve
abeg shift

I run a company were use dis strategy for pple
and it works 24/7, 31 days a month and 12 month a year

has any body told u I scammed dem b4
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by femifezzy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
@Op, abeg give us free games nw

1 Like

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Crownful(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please add me .. 08036670672
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Stevenage20(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
add me up 08028727706
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Veezy4u(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
chybuzky:

what's the odd of Aston villa trashing liverpool? Or of juventus losing heavily yesterday? Abeg abeg
Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by Veezy4u(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
pandabet:
Most betting sites have been making a lot of profit due to the increasing number of people who lose their bets consistently. In most cases, the people who are losing their bets normally believe that those who win regularly are either lucky or buy predictions from experts. The people who lose can only win once or twice in a month or lose their money for the whole month. However, even the predictions that people purchase sometimes fails some people can win consistently due to several reasons that people don't want to follow or apply in their betting. Therefore here are the reason why you keep on losing your bets continuously.

You are too greedy

When you are greedy in this case means placing a multi bet of over 15 matches and expect to win thousands of naira. When you place a multi-bet of many matches you decrease your chances of winning. Therefore, winning consistently requires someone who is not greedy and can place a multi-bet of only two matches. Moreover, if you’ve been betting using a small amount of money and expect to win a lot by placing a multi-bet of over 10 matches start doing the opposite. In this regard, increase your stake and reduce the number of matches to 2 in your multi-bet.

You don’t analyze matches

People who lose their bets daily do not analyze matches before they place their bets. This is because they are hurrying to place their bets and win but later end up losing. Most people who win their bets regularly usually analyze all the matches that they want to place their bet on. In this case, they usually start analyzing earlier enough to avoid placing their bet in a hurry and confusion.

You bet with emotions

Don’t be driven by emotions especially when you lose. People who are driven by emotions tend to bet many times to recover what they have lost but end up losing more money. Therefore, it is better to accept that you have lost and focus on betting the next day and apply a better strategy.

You don’t have a winning strategy

Many people who lose constantly do not apply any winning strategy to win their bets. Many betting strategies can be effective in making consistent profit in any betting site. The people who win their bet consistently have an effective betting strategy that they normally apply in their daily bets

Conclusion

Betting is can be a lucrative source of income to everyone if you stop doing the above-stated behaviors. By changing this habit one can be able to start winning consistently and recover all the money that they have been losing.

if you wish to win constantly with my sport betting strategy. please add me on WhatsApp 08065500452
let win together
after all the long epistle, you want people to come to your brand of giving odds

Re: Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck by derbykol(f): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
OJay360:
Analysis does not always work.

(1) (Reply)

Get Kalyan Night Chart Only On Satta Matka Mobi / 'weather Girl To Present Forecast Naked' / Picture That Shows What Happen Between Barcelona And PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.