Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 (12635 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Banks By Valuation - Africafacstzone / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by dahmie2013: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congratulations FMN! One organisation I always dreamt of working with.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Chirowman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
They are even progressing more than Nigeria at 60
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by WorriorPlus: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
As old as naija
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by lastempero: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
This na better pikin, no be the efulefu that will add one 2moro.

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by chiedonedoor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
They been great.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by mattmogan88: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Lavisha(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Squillaci:

How much do they pay IT students?
Back then, it was N5500.

It's not the money that matters, it's what you'll get from the company.
It's like a training ground where you will "open eyes" to people and technology thereby placing you ahead of your peeps in the overcrowded Labour market.

Now I'm working with Dangote, based on all the knowledge i got during and after school.

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Lavisha(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sysdatek:
Means it's well managed
Very well managed.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by salbis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Plan for another 60 years is on. Long live John Coumantoros, Long live FMN, Long live Nigeria.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by salbis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
dahmie2013:
Congratulations FMN! One organisation I always dreamt of working with.
Is a good place to be.

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by salbis(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:
Please let them do giveaway so we can celebrate them well.

#FTC
All staff in FMN are smiling really good this afternoon grin grin grin
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by luminouz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Big geh wink

Lavisha:

Back then, it was N5500.

It's not the money that matters, it's what you'll get from the company.
It's like a training ground where you will "open eyes" to people and technology thereby placing you ahead of your peeps in the overcrowded Labour market.

Now I'm working with Dangote, based on all the knowledge i got during and after school.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by rottable(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy birthday FMN, only few companies have attained this feat
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Iamphantasm0: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello�
I'm Phantasm, here to Introduce you to *Phantasm TV*
A TV �for people that Love anime.
You'll enjoy:
�Anime �
�Rib cracking memes�
�Giveaways�...�
Wanna be part of phantasm?
click on the Link Below�
https:///message/B7NZ4YNKGCUYJ1
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by hussein1586: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by KLand(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lavisha:
I did my one year IT in that company back in 2006.

1. Stipend of N5500 monthly,
2. Two bags of Semovita 10kg x 2.
3. Quality 3 courses choice free lunch, I can't forget their Spaghetti papalanto!
4. Freshly baked-Original bread and tea in the morning.
5. Free Bounty pack during festivals.
6. Free PPE
7. Access to milling process, using super computerized machines.
8. I entered Cargo Ships like play in there.
9. Top notch management, quality staff and brilliant individuals.

I miss that place ehnnn.

It's the best company I've ever been.

Good to know.

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by sylve11: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
nice one............. cool
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by mikkywebs(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good to note if not that the country is frustrating people in business.

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by babapraise(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Waooooo, Great company with Good management. May God keep on blessing u. Am proud of u. Keep it up. Love u.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Primusinterpares(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
salbis:
All staff in FMN are smiling really good this afternoon grin grin grin
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you bro
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by ochibaoda: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats to the Coumantaros, good investors from America. I see more progress
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by salbis(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Primusinterpares post=94480321] flesh and blood did not reveal this to you bro. You are right Sir.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by aviara: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fmn is a great company, they give every staff the opportunity to grow and aspire higher positions. They pay so much attention to the quality of their products and safety/welfare of their staff. They also give back to society through a vibrant corporate social responsibility (CSR) scheme. I am a proud employee of Fmn. Happy anniversary to our chairman Mr John Coumentarous, the board of directors, all management staff and the entire staff across our ever expanding group of companies. .....we are committed to feeding the nation.
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Primusinterpares(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=salbis post=94482849][/quote] Are you an FMN staff? If yes, which of the subsidiaries do you work with?
Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by Primusinterpares(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2020
aviara:
Fmn is a great company, they give every staff the opportunity to grow and aspire higher positions. They pay so much attention to the quality of their products and safety/welfare of their staff. They also give back to society through a vibrant corporate social responsibility (CSR) scheme. I am a proud employee of Fmn. Happy anniversary to our chairman Mr John Coumentarous, the board of directors, all management staff and the entire staff across our ever expanding group of companies. .....we are committed to feeding the nation.
Permit me to add "EVERYDAY"

Why Are Major Oil Companies In Nigeria Controlled By Yorubas And Hausas? / Naira Down To N1,525/$ In Parallel Market / FG Sells 12.4 Billion Shares To CBN (Photos)