Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) (3782 Views)

Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Treasure7515(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
A video is currently making round the media space of a uniformed military man being dehumanized by his colleagues.

According to information going round reveals that The Nigerian Army arrested their colleague who is a Boko Haram Spy and inside man. He was caught giving information to Boko Haram terrorists which they use to carryout attacks on the Nigerian Army.
Watch moment the soldier was handled for his betrayal to the Nigerian Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xPRywUtS8

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by doctorexcel: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
The hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. Army by day, boko haram by night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is so bad... No patriotism at all. Being a soldier is now seen as a job ....no loyalty to your fellow troop mate if at all you don't want to be loyal to the country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

A thief that always steal in an area that is not his, has a Judas in that area.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Madibah(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mad o
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Enemies of a Man are those of His Household..
Household Enemies Aka Unfriendly Friends Aka e de Do me , e de blow me breeze are the Greatest Obstruction to Advancement..

They are Everywhere!
Take time to Subdue them Spirtually and Physically!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by ipex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Enemies of a Man are those of His Household..
Household Enemies Aka Unfriendly Friends Aka e de Do me , e de blow me breeze are the Greatest Obstruction to Advancement..

They are Everywhere!
Take time to Subdue them Spirtually and Physically!!

I want to share some info with you bro. Please how do I reach you?
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Shortbreadkah: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Another Banger!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by ACxxxMAN: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
That's one of the major reason people now call our soldiers on the street Bokoharam.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Repeated BH soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Back stabber.

There are still more of him in the troop. Let them toture and interrogate him very well so he can fish out the others.

May God keep exposing them one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of the news...

How come dere is no sound in the video and u bloggers drew up a fast conclusion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by amuwo1980: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
This video and the story no resonate at all, the environment doesn’t look like the arid bornu North east region and there are plenty civilians including females dressed in southern mode of dressing, my take is that the guy might be a guy impersonating and he got caught in the act

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by austine4real(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fake news

The background looks like airforce base
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Edyice: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerian army just they worry themselves , bubu LIFELESS DULLARD will release him FIRST thing tomorrow morning grin grin

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Vyzz: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by SnOOpERr: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
KILL HIM ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by MINORU: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
He will be a free man

Just give some time

This Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
He was impersonating military in ogun state, not boko haram informant. All these fake bloggers self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by KosiGee(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
There is nothing in the video to prove that the arrested man was a boko haram informant. Video was not accompanied by audio. This could be a fake soldier, a robber or anybody.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Comedian2019: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2020
No audio and you want me to believe this news?
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Jabioro: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2020
We all knew for long that soldiers have sold their collegues to gogonta land..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by tobechi74: 3:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Spies.army is compromise d
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by iboboyswag(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2020
This looks more like a case of impersonation than what the blogger has made us to believe.

But you no try sha Mr Blogger... These things might seem harmless to you but they sometimes have grave repercussions... Hope you won't soon start making videos, calling on us to prevail on the government to release you from detention when it happens?

If You must tell a story, make sure it is true and your narrative correct.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Oyiboman69: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2020
One?
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by femi4: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Enemy within
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Trust Nigerians to swallow this garbage without asking any question.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by dederocs(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
In those days traitors have their necks cut off their heads.
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by phlame(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
This story get as e be... Looks more like a case of impersonation...

The NA won't threat their own like that in outside their base
Re: Nigerian Army Caught One Of Their Colleagues Who Gives Info To Boko Haram(Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bloggers are at it again

(1) (Reply)

New Nairaland account to post all cult related activities / Jamaican Man Beheads Wife After Finding Out Their 6 Kids Are Not His / I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.