Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors (223 Views)

Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost' / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by telltimes: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors -By Micheal A. Adeniyi

As it stands the only people benefiting from Nigeria are the sectarians in charge of the government. The North is bleeding, the south is hungering and slaving, serving a few northerners who have decided to deceive everyone with the slogan “One United Nigeria”

The truth is that a Biafra Republic and Oduduwa Republic will not stop ethnicity, corruption, nepotism and all sort but orientation and education goes hand in hand, few people are exploiting the north using ethnicity and religion as escape route today due to educational deficiency. The good Northern people are dying, best brains run over by unemployment and nepotism from an ethnic and religious angle. A whole sectarian lead the government, tomorrow he will announce the need for One Nigeria for his sect to remain a leech #NigeriaBeneficiaryAreAfraidOfBenefactors

Nepotism, greed, and grab on the power that can’t give life and security of food, life, and the property is one of the foolish gameplay of few sectarian leaders in Nigeria. Mostly from the North. From the presidency which had always claimed ONE Nigeria and the security agencies that will be sent to ensure there remains a One Nigeria, there are facts of nepotism and lopsided, in fact, the president would easily pass as the president of Northern Nigeria while security agencies and civil service can be rebranded in Northern prefixes. From CBN, NNPC to DSS, Military, and all agencies, the leadership has been reconfigured predominantly into the hand of the Northerners. Let me add, that even when the most senior to take over a promotion based vacancy comes from other parts of Nigeria, the presidency will rightly recall a retired northerner to serve as the head. Yet it calls for One United Nigeria?

Those of you that aren’t detribalized might want to call me a hater and so on, you may want to tell me that the northerners got those promotions by merit, but let me remind you that an academic cut off mark in Ekiti is over 200, in Kano, it is around 50. So who has the biggest potential? who is more qualified? Sincerely, I have nothing against the north. I also remember telling GEJ he hated the north because he couldn’t stop Boko Haram ASAP but I realized he was far better than the current president who is a northerner, who all his service chiefs are northerners. It is even funny that the few Boko Haram members caught are released by the court headed by a northern CJN. Do you see?

The Sectarian Leader

There is no benefit in being a sectarian, the other year when OPC caused violence in Lagos, a Yoruba president responded with heavy military intervention when there was crisis in the South-South with militant, a Northern Yar’Adua sent GEJ to put an end to it. Both succeeded. But PMB has pampered the BH terrorist than Yusuf Buhari who almost broke his head on a bike bought with stolen funds. There was python dance military terrorizing the South. Boko Haram is terrorizing the North. I doubt if the presidency is not sabotaging Nigeria intentionally before the long walk home through the rail to Niger Republic. But we are no fools, we want out.

As it stands the only people benefiting from Nigeria are the sectarians in charge of the government. The North is bleeding, the south is hungering and slaving, serving a few northerners who have decided to deceive everyone with the slogan “One United Nigeria”
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/one-united-nigeria-nigeria-beneficiary-are-afraid-of-their-benefactors-by-micheal-a-adeniyi/

3 Likes

Re: One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by eagleu: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nice!
Re: One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by Saig: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
This country needs restructuring for any good and any meaningful development to come out of it. Let every region look onwards and take tap the resources available in their regions and stop this over dependence on the FG.
Re: One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dismantle the forced contraption.. dismantle it now let's all start afresh. Those who wishes to unite/confederates tomorrow can do so with a proper MOU/pact
Re: One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
If the 2015 national conference on restructuring was adopted by our Fulani president, Nigeria would not be in this mess today... If the country want split, make e split.
Re: One United Nigeria: Nigeria Beneficiary Are Afraid Of Their Benefactors by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
People like to make reference to the period from independence to 1966 as Nigerias’ golden years, that witnessed the accelerated economic and social development of the three regions (later to become four)!

Fact of the matter is that the primary driver and catalyst for this development wasn’t the palm oil, cocoa or groundnut exports, rather it was the healthy competition among the regions that saw them all try to outdo each other!

I make bold to say that all this talk of Oduduwa agitation being genuine or a hoax is all academic, because the moment Ndigbo leave Nigeria either alone or with other ethnicities in the east to form Biafra.....the moment this happens, the Yoruba WILL NOT STAY BEHIND TO CONTINUE ‘ONE NIGERIA’ WITH THE FULANI! And i challenge any true Yoruba to -hand on heart- tell me this will not be the case!

Why the Yoruba (and some Igbo elite), knowing how untenable the Nigerian situation has become, would still choose to be shouting ‘one Nigeria’ even more than the Fulani that own the country, is what studies need to be done on as the thing boggles the mind if i’m to be honest!

Another unassailable fact is that if Ndigbo and Yoruba manage to break free from the shackles of Nigeria, i give it at least fifteen years for the two regions to become the two leading economies in Africa! Reason?.....Because each wouldn’t want to be seen as being second best to the other! It was this same healthy rivalry during the Cold War era that saw the two nations of the USSR and the USA become the two leading economies in the world at the time, and led to so many innovations and firsts in the fields of science and technology!

(1) (Reply)

Can The Nigerian Government Do This To Help Private Schools? / Abia NOA Boss Sues For A United & Peaceful Nigeria / Imudojuiwọn Tuntun Lori COVID-19 Ni Naijiria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.