Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Spurs To Sign A New Striker - Jose Mourinho. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spurs To Sign A New Striker - Jose Mourinho. (179 Views)

Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top / UEFA To Sign A $7.2Bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / Chelsea Sign New Striker At A World Record Fee Of €256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spurs To Sign A New Striker - Jose Mourinho. by tfiFootball: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kane is the only recognised centre-forward in Spurs' first-team squad.

Mourinho is confident the club will secure a natural back-up striker to Kane before deadline day.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is convinced the north London club will sign a new striker before the transfer window closes on Monday.

The Spurs boss is 'optimistic' a new frontman will come through the doors at Tottenham to help Harry Kane in their attack.

The Lilywhites have been linked with several players in Europe including the likes of Bournemouth's Josh King, Napoli's Arkadiusz Milik, and Torino's Andrea Belotti.

The Portuguese said as Sky Sports reported: "I am optimistic, but more than that the feeling that I like is that we are trying everything to do it. You succeed or you don't succeed. It's like a football match: you win or you don't win but you give everything and try everything. The transfer market is the same.

"I like the feeling that my club is trying to do everything for us and for the team, that's the most important thing for me. If we succeed then great - I believe so - but if we don't then that's football."

Source: Think Football Ideas.

https://www.thinkfootballideas.co.uk/post/spurs-to-sign-a-new-striker-jose-mourinho

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Isolating After Testing Positive For COVID-19 / Finding What Really Works For You / Fifa And NFF Celebrate Super Falcons Striker Ordega At 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.